Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strike Force Zebra Air Command Install write-up

-
    Thanks for the write up! We’ve put the instructions together and having them vetted, so haven’t posted them up or included them yet. It’s really simple to install and the app, after seeing it run once,..... well my 14yr old daughter likes to run it. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    Thanks for the write up! We’ve put the instructions together and having them vetted, so haven’t posted them up or included them yet. It’s really simple to install and the app, after seeing it run once,..... well my 14yr old daughter likes to run it. Thanks again!

Agreed. Super intuitive. Fighting the urge to go out there and time myself airing up the old way and with the Air Command.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelh3 View Post
    Agreed. Super intuitive. Fighting the urge to go out there and time myself airing up the old way and with the Air Command.

Hahaha. Airing down will always be slower than airing up! It’s not a constant pressure going out( forcing out) as it is airing up. At low pressures to start, you will especially notice this. Even without AirCommand.

Did a quick test on airing up. Took 15:42 to air up from 8.86 PSI to 27.93 PSI start to finish! This included getting out of the vehicle, pulling the leads out from the storage in the back, connecting them, opening the app (from scratch), airing up and putting everything away.

In the meantime I fiddled with my winch, checked the under carriage for any recent damage, talked to a neighbor and convinced him to buy a 1966 CJ-5. Oh and I stopped the timer as I was chatting with him as I wasn't even next the jeep when it finished.

No more hanging out at each tire waiting!!
    Last edited by Samuelh3; 04-20-2018 at 10:45 PM.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelh3 View Post
    15:42 Seconds to air up from 8.86 PSI to 27.93 PSI start to finish! This included getting out of the vehicle, pulling the leads out from the storage in the back, connecting them, opening the app (from scratch), airing up and putting everything away.

In the meantime I fiddled with my winch, checked the under carriage for any recent damage, talked to a neighbor and convinced him to buy a 1966 CJ-5. Oh and I stopped the timer as I was chatting with him as I wasn't even next the jeep when it finished.

No more hanging out at each tire waiting!!
    Nice! Thanks for posting!!!

Quick update on this writeup. Turns out the location for the rear tire hose connection is way overkill. I don't think I needed to put it so high up and out of the way. You can probably get away with putting it lower as it would be easier to get to. The plugs provided do a good job of keeping them clean and they're still gonna get caked with mud no matter what you do. I probably lose 30 seconds trying to reach back in there each time. Still works great but this minor change would make it even easier overall.

https://wayalife.com/attachment.php?...5&d=1524090009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12