Up Down Air 4 Tire Air Delivery system

badandy1

2018-05-04 13_50_32-My Account.png

I'm curious if anyone out here has this system on their rig? If so, any input would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!

badandy1

It does in a different kit. Price is adjusted accordingly. This kit is for a guy that has an ARB compressor already.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I have the Strike Force Zebra Air Command system and love it. IMG_0094.jpg

Besides being able to control it from your smartphone and it automatically stopping at the correct pressure, I like that you don’t have to carry a ton of tubing around in the Jeep to connect all four tires. Just the short leads pictured above.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

badandy1

I have the Strike Force Zebra Air Command system and love it. View attachment 300818

Besides being able to control it from your smartphone and it automatically stopping at the correct pressure, I like that you don’t have to carry a ton of tubing around in the Jeep to connect all four tires. Just the short leads pictured above.

Thanks for the input. This system does the same thing, but, without the fancy blue tooth feature. They say you can air up and down all four tires equally.

dillard09

I havent seen either setup but if i would bet that the Strike Force Zebra one would be the better of the 2. Plus they are supporter of Wayalife and are on here all the time. 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

badandy1

I havent seen either setup but if i would bet that the Strike Force Zebra one would be the better of the 2. Plus they are supporter of Wayalife and are on here all the time. ��

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right on. These systems seem pretty cool. Maybe not a huge time saver, but the cool factor is definitely there.

Last edited:

ob_tj

I’ve said this before in another thread but the strike force zebra systems is by far better than the up down air system. And I saw them both in action at the EJS vendor show.

Cold Gas

Do they really save any time? Seems to me the compressor output is the limiting factor in time to inflate the tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
Do they really save any time? Seems to me the compressor output is the limiting factor in time to inflate the tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saves you a little time from not having to walk around your jeep to switch your line among the four wheels. Enough benefit to warrant the expense? That’s subjective.

SO, it's SAFE to say you are not a fan of Northridge.

Not many here are..

I understand cost is a factor for a lot of decisions, but the fact that strike force zebra are very active in this forum should give you the confidence to buy, if you ever have an issue I would be willing to bet it will be resolved very quickly, hopefully sfz chimes in.

badandy1

Not many here are..

I understand cost is a factor for a lot of decisions, but the fact that strike force zebra are very active in this forum should give you the confidence to buy, if you ever have an issue I would be willing to bet it will be resolved very quickly, hopefully sfz chimes in.

Again, appreciate the vote of confidence in Strike Force Zebra. All I asked was for opinions on an air system. Not opinions on a place that sells parts? No worries on any of it from my end. When searching the inner web for things, NR comes up alot is all.

Top Bottom