Up Down Air 4 Tire Air Delivery system

wjtstudios

Hooked
I really do like the SFZ system and I would go in that direction. Last summer I was contemplating building my own until I ran across this one for 80.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200658774_200658774

It’s a bit more now, but I couldn’t build it as cheap as this was and the fitting quality is very good. The only complaint is the gauge is off by 5 psi. I plan on replacing that part but I’d still be way ahead verse building my own.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Never heard of that system. But I have heard of Strike Force Zebra's system and may get it. Not only is it an awesome setup, but Steve has been an active member here even before he bought SFZ, and I would much rather support him. Here's a video of the system in operation and explained:

badandy1

Never heard of that system. But I have heard of Strike Force Zebra's system and may get it. Not only is it an awesome setup, but Steve has been an active member here even before he bought SFZ, and I would much rather support him. Here's a video of the system in operation and explained:

Right on. That was a great video to watch to better understand their system. Thanks.

jesse3638

Hooked
Again, appreciate the vote of confidence in Strike Force Zebra. All I asked was for opinions on an air system. Not opinions on a place that sells parts? No worries on any of it from my end. When searching the inner web for things, NR comes up alot is all.
Give Bubba with Exodus a call. They are also a supporting member here andamy have been very happy with them. Seems they can get you most anything you'd want.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
They do save time airing up. It takes me 12 min total from getting out of the Jeep, pulling the whips out and getting it all connected to putting it all away, to air up from 9 PSI to 28. Last time I did it I was able to grind down the pinch seam on my buddie’s Jeep as it was rubbing, checked the recent install of my new Dynomax setup and chatted with others (all tied to their tires). Totally worth it.

fouts

So are you saying you would or wouldn't buy that shit from Northridge. I cropped a pic so everyone would be able to identify with what I was inquiring about.

I don't buy from northridge anymore, their prices are not great, you pay tax if you are a Wa. resident, and my last emails to customer service have been unanswered.

Marc

We are happy to answer any questions about our products. I haven’t chimed in yet but find it interesting that a few companies have come to us to build them a system. Also we have had the engineer and the manufacture from the OP’s first post contact us from China to see if we would like them to build our system. We said no![emoji631]. The owner seams like a nice guy. He had to come find us a SEMA and see what our hype was about.....

JKbrick

We are happy to answer any questions about our products. I haven’t chimed in yet but find it interesting that a few companies have come to us to build them a system. Also we have had the engineer and the manufacture from the OP’s first post contact us from China to see if we would like them to build our system. We said no![emoji631]. The owner seams like a nice guy. He had to come find us a SEMA and see what our hype was about.....

[emoji631] that’s all I needed to hear

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I’ve seen it up close at an expo and they demonstrated it for me. Based on what I saw and what I’ve seen of the SFZ setup, I definitely would go with SFZ.

mattfl

Hey I just installed the UpDownAir system this weekend!

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask me. I love it! From 30psi to 14 psi in about 5 minutes and back up to 30psi in about 9 minutes. No more sitting at each tire waiting for it to air up or down. Install was pretty straight forward and probably took me about 4 - 5 hours including installing a new dual arb air compressor and getting it all wired up.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Looks pretty good however SFZ doesn’t add any additional components in the engine bay like this. I can still run my Dual ARB compressor in the Engine Bay where it’s much quieter. And changing PSI preference is as simple and pushing a button, no fiddling with a manual dial.

IMG_0306.jpg

Just my 2 cents.

mattfl

Looks pretty good however SFZ doesn’t add any additional components in the engine bay like this. I can still run my Dual ARB compressor in the Engine Bay where it’s much quieter. And changing PSI preference is as simple and pushing a button, no fiddling with a manual dial.

View attachment 301059

Just my 2 cents.

The UpDownAir system also mounts in the engine bay, right next to a dual ARB setup. You set the pressure once and don't have to worry about it again.

Attachments

• IMG_1184.jpg
    IMG_1184.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom