Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Missing person- Sequim, WA

  1. #1
    Nothing but a Thing BABOOZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,062

    Missing person- Sequim, WA

    A Sailor who works with me went hiking up near Sequim, Wa. on Friday the 4th. He never showed up to work on Monday. We found his car at the beginning of the Lower Grey Wolf Trailhead. No sign of him anywhere. All the authorities have been notified and numerous people spent all day with S&R searching the Olympic Peninsula. Please just keep an eye open. Thank you.

    http://komonews.com/news/local/breme...ng-in-olympics


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,830
    Scary stuff. Hope they find him safe.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  3. #3
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,727
    Oh man...I hope they find him too. Four days is a long time; hope he's just lost and not with a broken leg at the bottom of a cliff...

  4. #4
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,724
    🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

  5. #5
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,572
    Quote Originally Posted by BABOOZLE View Post
    A Sailor who works with me went hiking up near Sequim, Wa. on Friday the 4th. He never showed up to work on Monday. We found his car at the beginning of the Lower Grey Wolf Trailhead. No sign of him anywhere. All the authorities have been notified and numerous people spent all day with S&R searching the Olympic Peninsula. Please just keep an eye open. Thank you.

    http://komonews.com/news/local/breme...ng-in-olympics


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Whats the Terrain like there?

  6. #6
    Nothing but a Thing BABOOZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Scary stuff. Hope they find him safe.
    It sucks when it hits so close to home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Oh man...I hope they find him too. Four days is a long time; hope he's just lost and not with a broken leg at the bottom of a cliff...
    That’s what’s scary is that it wasn’t until day three that the search started.

    Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Whats the Terrain like there?
    Pretty rough. On the western side of the state there are very dense forests. Plus the elevation is starting around 4000 ft.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #7
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,727
    Quote Originally Posted by BABOOZLE View Post
    It sucks when it hits so close to home.


    That’s what’s scary is that it wasn’t until day three that the search started.


    Same.


    Pretty rough. On the western side of the state there are very dense forests. Plus the elevation is starting around 4000 ft.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The Olympic Peninsula is a dense rain forest with giant red cedars & spruce with a mountain range running through it...when I left Seattle a couple days ago, the weather was actually nice...but at the upper elevations it would be much cooler...and wet....exposure would be a real problem. Hopefully he was prepared as a hiker to have the ability to start a fire and stay dry...water may not be a problem, which is good.

  8. #8
    Old Timer Jsouder53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Gallatin Gateway, Montana
    Posts
    3,889
    Sorry to hear that... Ill be praying that he is okay and someone finds him soon!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #9
    Nothing but a Thing BABOOZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,062
    Spent all day on the mountain with no success. We had about 50 volunteers from the ship. Most of them co-workers. S&R were surprised with all the available help since most of the time they only have 5 volunteers show up. There were dogs and a helicopter. No luck yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #10
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,572
    Quote Originally Posted by BABOOZLE View Post
    Spent all day on the mountain with no success. We had about 50 volunteers from the ship. Most of them co-workers. S&R were surprised with all the available help since most of the time they only have 5 volunteers show up. There were dogs and a helicopter. No luck yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Wow, that’s crazy. How many more days will they search?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New person in Packaging at Bestop
    By rabbitdave in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 02:03 AM
  2. Who is this Idunno person?
    By Ddays in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 05:10 PM
  3. New person from TN
    By cmiller0711 in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 03:07 AM
  4. Missing person pensacola, fl
    By Maloney in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:35 AM
  5. Another new person Wave from York, PA
    By Mr.Tan in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 07:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS