Missing person- Sequim, WA

Brute

Hooked
I'm afraid if he's not found soon, the mission will change from a rescue to a recovery...I read they have already deployed cadaver dogs in the search...I'm still hoping for the best...he's young, and the weather has been favorable

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the late update. On Friday they asked for more volunteers from the entire ship to do another thorough search. It looked like they did one more large effort before calling it quits. It was day seven for him. Friday night they called the search off. This summer when the river goes down they will search again and the police will follow any leads that pop up. It sucks that so many people spent the week up there to never find any trace or closure. Thanks for all the support. He will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PatyWagon

Sorry for the late update. On Friday they asked for more volunteers from the entire ship to do another thorough search. It looked like they did one more large effort before calling it quits. It was day seven for him. Friday night they called the search off. This summer when the river goes down they will search again and the police will follow any leads that pop up. It sucks that so many people spent the week up there to never find any trace or closure. Thanks for all the support. He will be missed.

So sorry, this wasn't the outcome we all wanted to hear. Prayers and blessings to the family & friends, and a big thank you to all those who helped in the search!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

PatyWagon

So sorry it ended this way! Prayers and blessings to family and Friends!

May he rest in peace.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have been though a number of these. Mostly older people. It is awful for the family and friends. But there is some small comfort in finding the body, I think.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Thanks again everyone. I’m sure it will be rough Monday morning for those that were close to him. At least there is closure with the whole ordeal.

Top Bottom