Thinking about adding a Renegade to the family

Mcollins443

My wife has one and loves it. It rides nice and handles pretty well. Ours has also been really reliable. We put a set of ko2s on it and it has been great in the snow too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you plan on taking it off road, a Trailhawk would be what I'd get BUT, I would leave it stock height and only run AT tires. Having owned one in the past that was lifted and running MT's, I can tell you that your MPG will go WAY DOWN and it'll be noisy. If you're just planning on running it around town or on fire roads, I would actually consider getting a lower model being that they get much better MPG and look a bit more refined in my opinion.

jesse3638

Hooked
If you plan on taking it off road, a Trailhawk would be what I'd get BUT, I would leave it stock height and only run AT tires. Having owned one in the past that was lifted and running MT's, I can tell you that your MPG will go WAY DOWN and it'll be noisy. If you're just planning on running it around town or on fire roads, I would actually consider getting a lower model being that they get much better MPG and look a bit more refined in my opinion.

You said having owned one. Did Renny find a new home also?

Top Bottom