VIDEO : JEEPIN JAUNTZ - Claim Your Destiny / Massive Las Vegas Desert PBR Beer Can

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the best parts about traveling across America, especially if you’re willing to hop off the Interstate, is being able to see all the cool, quirky and historic roadside attractions that you can find all along the way. Of course, making jaunts like these are always lot easier and I might add, a hell of a lot more fun, if you can do it in a Jeep! In this episode of JEEPIN JAUNTZ, we'll take you out to an old railroad water tank located just north of Las Vegas and that's been painted by graffiti artists to look like a massive PBR or Pabst Blue Ribbon can. We hope you enjoy the video and we hope that you'll be able to... Claim Your Destiny! :cool:

JEEPIN JAUNTZ is an all new video series that Cindy and I have started to highlight short excursion and cool places that you can visit in a stock Jeep. While most of these videos will involve at least some amount of time off road, not all of them will as our primary focus will be about the destinations we take you to.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
Finding little things like this are always exciting to me. Thanks for sharing. Just one more thing for me to try and locate via google earth so I can find it on the ground..haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finding little things like this are always exciting to me. Thanks for sharing. Just one more thing for me to try and locate via google earth so I can find it on the ground..haha.

Should be pretty easy to find and if you're ever in the area, you should definitely check it out.

Oh, and to all the other people watching this, I deliberately left the location of it OFF of the video. I left plenty of clues though and it really is no secret so if you know where it is or figure it out, please DO NOT say where it is. Finding places like this is PART OF THE FUN. :cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
Should be pretty easy to find and if you're ever in the area, you should definitely check it out.

Oh, and to all the other people watching this, I deliberately left the location of it OFF of the video. I left plenty of clues though and it really is no secret so if you know where it is or figure it out, please DO NOT say where it is. Finding places like this is PART OF THE FUN. :cool:

Looks cool from space. Pretty lifelike. Any idea how long its been there (painted like that)? Now I 'll have to stop next time I'm out that way. Did the same thing last year on our way to Texas. Had to drive the musical road in Albuquerque. It was harder that I expected to keep it in line..haha

Jsouder53

Hooked
Cool video! I can’t wait to explore more of what Montana has to offer! I love learning the history of old towns and why they were there [emoji106] thanks for sharing what you found

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks cool from space. Pretty lifelike. Any idea how long its been there (painted like that)? Now I 'll have to stop next time I'm out that way. Did the same thing last year on our way to Texas. Had to drive the musical road in Albuquerque. It was harder that I expected to keep it in line..haha

It's been there since about mid to late 2015. That's when I first saw it. The group responsible for it are Antifa types (as if you couldn't figure it out) and so I purposefully left their name out of the video.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video! I can’t wait to explore more of what Montana has to offer! I love learning the history of old towns and why they were there [emoji106] thanks for sharing what you found

So glad you enjoyed the video. We hope to produce a lot more like it. :yup:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Cool Video... Not that I was doubting your Ninja Skills... but I had to watch again to see how the heck you got up there... I spy a climbing device. Haha. [emoji1360] (Nothing like Politics to ruin a good Beer [emoji849]... Video comments should be fun)

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Cool, yeah seen a few strange things around America like that. Agreed it's always fun to find them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool Video... Not that I was doubting your Ninja Skills... but I had to watch again to see how the heck you got up there... I spy a climbing device. Haha. [emoji1360]

:cheesy: Believe me, even with the climbing device, it was still tricky to get up there. :shock: :crazyeyes:

(Nothing like Politics to ruin a good Beer [emoji849]... Video comments should be fun)

Yeah, it's a shame but whatever. :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Will an antifi message painted on it, wouldn't waste my time!

I dunno. I kinda think that's what they're trying to do - be inflammatory and piss people off. For me, it's hard to take this kind nonsense seriously and find what they did as being more funny than anything. If I could guess, that'd probably piss them off. :crazyeyes:

blown2tone

Big Can

70,000 gallon beer can?! Lol
That's 31,111 cases or 4,375 kegs :beer:
I'd have to fill a Wayalife shot glass almost 9 million times

Jeeper62

Very cool video! Love seeing America- the lil towns and the history- even if wiped out. So many to see. Well, Quite the PBR can 🤣! Look forward to more jauntz!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
70,000 gallon beer can?! Lol
That's 31,111 cases or 4,375 kegs :beer:
I'd have to fill a Wayalife shot glass almost 9 million times

:shock: :cheesy: :clap2: I'm speachless :D

Wow lots of time and effort on a 4 minute video! Always appreciated and look forward to more JEEPIN JAUNTZ [emoji106]

LOL!! We were having fun experimenting with some new ideas. No better way to learn than to have a reason to do. We hope you enjoyed it and you know that more of these JEEPIN JAUNTZ are coming your way :yup:

Thank you for some history lesson[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] oh and did you get yourself a done [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Truth be told, we've had a couple of drones for a few years now. We just got another and thought we should try using it a bit for our videos. :cool:

Great video as always. Can’t wait to see the next full length feature.

Thanks and they're coming. Just let us catch up on some of these smaller projects first :cool:

Top Bottom