Let’s see those Tools and Tool Boxes!!

SilverBack775

I don’t know about you, but I have an addiction to tools. Thought it would be cool to see what everyone uses. I picked up an old Proto tool box the other day. Pretty sweet! I’m the process of restoring it. I’m told it’s from the late 70’s early 80’s maybe! Anyway, let’s see what you got! Image1533161235.267831.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Left them on the bumper of the JK the other night. Backed out of the driveway the next morning..... . View attachment 307268

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Damn that sucks. How far did you make it before you realized? Looks like you lost a bunch of stuff.

I've done it. Ran over a pair of sunglasses, had to scour the neighbor hood for my Dyson vacuum filter I left drying, ran over my tool box which holds my mountain bike tools. Numerous drinks have been inadvertently poured out for the homies. I'm horrible at remembering to get things off of or around my vehicles. Another reason why I never set the car seat on the roof...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Left them on the bumper of the JK the other night. Backed out of the driveway the next morning.....

Bummer. Been there done that.... pulled away from a job with my impact drill/battery and case of bits on my rear bumper... it was only a $200 fuck up.

They say the first thing to go is your memory..... I can’t remember what the second thing is.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just picked this up from an estate sale around the corner from my house. Figured it'd be a great way to consolidate and organize all my gear that I carry in the Jeep. It's 33.5"x18". I figure it'll be more secure in an accident than things individually bagged and ratchet strapped. If it works I'll show pics of it all loaded up.

1533426895654.jpg

1533427095042.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Left them on the bumper of the JK the other night. Backed out of the driveway the next morning..... . View attachment 307268

Daym that would suck.......Scavenger hunt to find everything I reckon .. how much were ya able to find ...
Just picked this up from an estate sale around the corner from my house. Figured it'd be a great way to consolidate and organize all my gear that I carry in the Jeep. It's 33.5"x18". I figure it'll be more secure in an accident than things individually bagged and ratchet strapped. If it works I'll show pics of it all loaded up.

View attachment 307469

View attachment 307470

Not a bad find

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gbint

So true[emoji23]. And that was a Costco special! My Actual tool box is my mechanics chests at work. This little guy isn’t take along for off- road.

SilverBack775

View attachment 307469

View attachment 307470

Very nice! Love the wood!

Top Bottom