Let’s see those Tools and Tool Boxes!!

SLO

Most of the tools that I ordered came in. Still have a lot more to go to fill up the box but this is really all I need.

View attachment 318102
View attachment 318103
View attachment 318104
View attachment 318105
View attachment 318106
View attachment 318107
View attachment 318108

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome. Such a gratifying feeling getting to fill up a new tool box. Looks like all Tekton tools. My opinion (so far) is you can’t get a better product for the price. What locking pliers are those? Is that the Crescent set from Amazon? I need a new set.

Awesome. Such a gratifying feeling getting to fill up a new tool box. Looks like all Tekton tools. My opinion (so far) is you can’t get a better product for the price. What locking pliers are those? Is that the Crescent set from Amazon? I need a new set.

Maybe not a better product for a cheaper price, but you can get the same product cheaper. A significant amount of the hand tools, ratchets, hammers, and sockets are identical to harbor freight with a different name and color.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Got a couple boxes from Harbor Freight. Working on building a steel workbench around them. Can’t believe I’ve had this house for 10 years without a bench. Getting too old to work on the concrete anymore.

IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Got a couple boxes from Harbor Freight. Working on building a steel workbench around them. Can’t believe I’ve had this house for 10 years without a bench. Getting too old to work on the concrete anymore.

Looks good. I've been meaning to do something like that. How heavy do you think that thing is?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks good. I've been meaning to do something like that. How heavy do you think that thing is?

Thanks. It’s blow-out-your-nutsack heavy! Bench and empty boxes should come in right at 800lbs. I plan on adding casters later on a slider system and a bottle jack to lower them. That way if I ever want to move it for some reason it won’t be too difficult.

TrailHunter

Hooked

Looks good! Are you going to put a steel top on it and use it as a welding table?

I built wood benches but kept a 5’ open section that I’ve been saving for a welding table... I need to buy a 1/2” sheet of steel for the top and some casters so I can roll it around in the garage or driveway.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks good! Are you going to put a steel top on it and use it as a welding table?

I built wood benches but kept a 5’ open section that I’ve been saving for a welding table... I need to buy a 1/2” sheet of steel for the top and some casters so I can roll it around in the garage or driveway.

Yea, fab and general workbench. The top will be 26x65 1/2” plate.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Got the bench frame complete and box installed. Just waiting on the plate for the top and also leveling feet for the base. Then be doing steel pegboard and a shelf above it. Happy with how it’s turning out so far.

IMG_4772.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Got the bench frame complete and box installed. Just waiting on the plate for the top and also leveling feet for the base. Then be doing steel pegboard and a shelf above it. Happy with how it’s turning out so far.

That came out super clean. And nice touch with the paper towel holder too.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Finally got the leveling feet for the bench. The top plate is getting delivered to work on Tuesday but since I’m out for the next 5 weeks I either gotta talk one of the techs into bring it out to me or run in and get it. Not in too big of a rush though.

IMG_4836.jpg

Top Bottom