I came across some information about you and do not want to associate myself with you

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Imagine that, a forum messiah. Guess that would explain the PM I just got from you.

marklar said:
Please delete my account
I came across some information about you and do not want to associate myself with you or your forum
Thanks
Do better

Clearly, if something about me is said on a stand up place like that, it must be true. :crazyeyes:

Now, how about you do yourself a favor, do what you said you were going to do and not associate yourself with my forum.
Have a great weekend and best of luck to you. :)

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: Imagine that, a forum messiah. Guess that would explain the PM I just got from you.

Clearly, if something about me is said on a stand up place like that, it must be true. :crazyeyes:

Now, how about you do yourself a favor, do what you said you were going to do and not associate yourself with my forum.
Have a great weekend and best of luck to you. :)

He sure will be missed though :crazyeyes:

I mean, with all of the contributions and posting he's done since he joined in May of last year. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny how time and time again, guys like this will come on here to troll me over BS they read on "the internet" but somehow, I'm always the bad guy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's only getting worse. People are having a really hard time thinking for themselves anymore.

I dunno, maybe it's because he's from Canada. I sent him the following PM response...

wayoflife said:
LOL!! Well, if you came across that information on the internet, it must be true. Not like anyone needs first hand experience to know what's really true.

Best of luck to you.

And this is what he sent me in return.

marklar said:
You as well
Make America Great Again

:crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He must have seen your Trump banner hanging in your garage...haha

Yeah, that last PM got me thinking that too. Clearly, I must be a deplorable worthy of attacking being that I have something so offensive hanging on my garage wall. :rolleyes2:

Ddays

Hooked
:rolleyes2: no posts or contribution whatsoever here in 16 months and he believes BS from another source. Guess people always find what they're looking for, huh? Good luck on your new site pal.

ob_tj

Yeah, that last PM got me thinking that too. Clearly, I must be a deplorable worthy of attacking being that I have something so offensive hanging on my garage wall. :rolleyes2:

Everything is offensive nowadays.. like the new iPhone being too big for women with small hands...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:rolleyes2: no posts or contribution whatsoever here in 16 months and he believes BS from another source. Guess people always find what they're looking for, huh? Good luck on your new site pal.

It's kinda the new rule isn't it? If you're accused of something, it must be true and unless I call for an investigation to clear my name, I must be guilty. :rolleyes2:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Read some that thread and learned one thing. Those guys can’t spell. Buttpirate4x4 is the correct spelling and Haole got it wrong too, it’s Ahole.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom