I believe I’ll find another forum.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Umm, glad you found us to unload your unwanted parts. We love it when people join this community to do that. I’m sure that the offers are going to roll right in.

cody_ca

Umm, glad you found us to unload your unwanted parts. We love it when people join this community to do that. I’m sure that the offers are going to roll right in.

That’s wasn’t my only reason to join this forum? But I do have an item I would like to sell and figured I would offer it at a place someone might want a decent deal. Thank you so much for being so welcoming I believe I’ll find another forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cody_ca

If anyone sees this post and would like a nice set of Mopar head lights please feel free to message me. I apologize if I have hurt anyone’s feeling trying to sell these headlights. This forum offers a for sale thread so I posted in it.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
2017 Jeep Wrangler Mopar LED headlights

That’s wasn’t my only reason to join this forum? But I do have an item I would like to sell and figured I would offer it at a place someone might want a decent deal. Thank you so much for being so welcoming I believe I’ll find another forum.

Hey, no problem! Fact of the matter is that you joined the forum a few hours ago and immediately posted your shit for sale. I can’t help the fact that you believe that it’s ok to join a group of people that you don’t know and your first words are wanna buy my shit? Rules aside, don’t you see a problem with that?

A.J.

If anyone sees this post and would like a nice set of Mopar head lights please feel free to message me. I apologize if I have hurt anyone’s feeling trying to sell these headlights. This forum offers a for sale thread so I posted in it.

Dude! Figure it out! It is for active members which you aren't....yet. The idea is for people who are active on the forum and contribute to post things for sale and buy things from other " active " members. When your first few posts are just to try and sell something your going to get blasted. This is not jeep Craigslist. Go back and read the rules you agreed to without really reading them and you'll see why your getting checked right now.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cody_ca

Hey, no problem! Fact of the matter is that you joined the forum a few hours ago and immediately posted your shit for sale. I can’t help the fact that you believe that it’s ok to join a group of people that you don’t know and your first words are wanna buy my shit? Rules aside, don’t you see a problem with that?

I posted it in the for sale thread! I didn’t ask for every member of this forum to click on my post?! Just the ones that might be interested in head lights. Why do you have a thread where people can sale things and only find it expectable for members who have hundreds of posts showing off there new wheels and having questions on how to fix something to post in it?

WJCO

Meme King
I posted it in the for sale thread! I didn’t ask for every member of this forum to click on my post?! Just the ones that might be interested in head lights. Why do you have a thread where people can sale things and only find it expectable for members who have hundreds of posts showing off there new wheels and having questions on how to fix something to post in it?

IMG_20181014_143527_579.jpg .......

cody_ca

No I do understand your view and I do apologize, I didn’t realize this was a small community of individuals. I’m not the type to show of my new lift kit, I do like to buy parts for my Jeep and every now and then sale items I no longer need. I assumed the FOR SALE THREAD was a place to post items for sale. Again I apologize for hurting feelings.

cody_ca

I will remove myself from this forum. I have owned jeeps and been around Jeep forum for over 10 years. I have never ran into this. It has been nice talking with you guys. I’m not going to keep going back and forth with with everyone. I am guilty of not reading the forum rules so I apologize. I’m just trying to sell headlights I’m not trying to show off my Jeep. Again sorry.

longarmwj

No I do understand your view and I do apologize, I didn’t realize this was a small community of individuals. I’m not the type to show of my new lift kit, I do like to buy parts for my Jeep and every now and then sale items I no longer need. I assumed the FOR SALE THREAD was a place to post items for sale. Again I apologize for hurting feelings.

It's not a small community, but it is a very tight community. Most people on here are on a first name basis with one another and we expect people to respect the community that Eddie and Cindy have built by adhering to the rules, one of which is not to post for sale threads without being an active member.

Active is defined as more then just joining and browsing and reading. To be active you need to jump into some threads, share an experience with a product, post about a trip you took in your jeep, etc. There are more then just jeep threads here. There are threads about cooking, cocktails, beer, cigars, etc. Even if you don't like to post about the mods you have done to your Jeep, you can still find ways to be active.

cody_ca

It's not a small community, but it is a very tight community. Most people on here are on a first name basis with one another and we expect people to respect the community that Eddie and Cindy have built by adhering to the rules, one of which is not to post for sale threads without being an active member.

Active is defined as more then just joining and browsing and reading. To be active you need to jump into some threads, share an experience with a product, post about a trip you took in your jeep, etc. There are more then just jeep threads here. There are threads about cooking, cocktails, beer, cigars, etc. Even if you don't like to post about the mods you have done to your Jeep, you can still find ways to be active.

Thank you for your post! I appreciate the way you came across (by not posting pictures or emojis) haha. I now have a better understanding for this forum and group! Thank you sir

longarmwj

Thank you for your post! I appreciate the way you came across (by not posting pictures or emojis) haha. I now have a better understanding for this forum and group! Thank you sir

Trust me, the people on this forum are here to provide good solid advice that is backed by experience and eye witness accounts. You will find a wealth of information on all kinds of topics and products here.

Just be respectful, post up about your Jeep (even if you don't to, you'll find that you will get good feedback), jump into some thread, and get more well known around here. You'll be more then welcome here as long as you remain respectful to one another and Eddie and Cindy :thumb:

cody_ca

Trust me, the people on this forum are here to provide good solid advice that is backed by experience and eye witness accounts. You will find a wealth of information on all kinds of topics and products here.

Just be respectful, post up about your Jeep (even if you don't to, you'll find that you will get good feedback), jump into some thread, and get more well known around here. You'll be more then welcome here as long as you remain respectful to one another and Eddie and Cindy :thumb:

Thanks man, I really appreciate your response! I am a very up front guy and do not take lightly to people being passive aggressive via. Thread posts, that then becomes disrespectful to me (even if I was in the wrong to begin with) a simple “please take another look at the rules of this forum” is all I needed.

longarmwj

Thanks man, I really appreciate your response! I am a very up front guy and do not take lightly to people being passive aggressive via. Thread posts, that then becomes disrespectful to me (even if I was in the wrong to begin with) a simple “please take another look at the rules of this forum” is all I needed.

Well look at it this way, in the same way you don't take lightly to people being passive aggressive towards you,, we don't take lightly to people posting outside of the rules. In the same way that you would try to defend yourself, we try to defend the forums.

Trust me, it keeps the bullshit down to almost none, because not only do we keep it off the main forum (hence why there is the infirmary), but it keeps the flow of the whole forum going smoothly and the threads on track.

Top Bottom