Do you work with idiots?-I do

So, not only was the stall out of toilet paper this morning (God forbid someone get some from the closet and replace what was last used) but I also found this in there.
IMG_3374.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

robx251

Caught the Bug
Well, I work in a prison... so I’m surrounded by idiots all day🤣

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

JDDK

20181025_062210.jpg
i posted a sign on our office mens room 2 days ago that read, " please be advised this room is possibly under video surveillance. Please change the roll, clean up after your skids and drips or you will be publicly shamed for the perpetrator your are. Do the right thing in here."

I came into my office and found this the next morning

robx251

Caught the Bug
View attachment 313399
i posted a sign on our office mens room 2 days ago that read, " please be advised this room is possibly under video surveillance. Please change the roll, clean up after your skids and drips or you will be publicly shamed for the perpetrator your are. Do the right thing in here."

Sounds like you work with a bunch of great people

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

View attachment 313399

This just made me belly laugh

wibornz

Well, I work in a prison... so I’m surrounded by idiots all day🤣

I just retired from working in Prison for 29+ years. A normal person has no idea the level of idiots I have seen. The saying at work was if you think you have seen the stupidest thing possible, wait 10 minutes and someone will design a better idiot.

Some examples...... Ever see lightning from electricity blow all the meat off the end of a person's toes?
Ever see someone lift a 80 pound steel box over their head, throw it up in the air and have it hit them on the head? Straight up W.E. Coyote stuff.
Don't even get me started on the self mutilators..... or other staff.......

fiend

Caught the Bug
I just retired from working in Prison for 29+ years. A normal person has no idea the level of idiots I have seen. The saying at work was if you think you have seen the stupidest thing possible, wait 10 minutes and someone will design a better idiot.

Some examples...... Ever see lightning from electricity blow all the meat off the end of a person's toes?
Ever see someone lift a 80 pound steel box over their head, throw it up in the air and have it hit them on the head? Straight up W.E. Coyote stuff.
Don't even get me started on the self mutilators..... or other staff.......

I thought those WERE the self mutilation stories. Good grief.

Congrats on your retirement!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thread bump

I’ve recently been promoted to a lead position (running my own crew) at my new job. I now have a completely incompetent idiot working for me [emoji849] this guy has been there longer than me, but he’s dumb enough they didn’t promote him... so now he is pissed off that he didn’t get promoted [emoji23]

If he hasn’t been told directly to do something he will completely disappear and wonder aimlessly, then when I need him he is no where to be found. Super frustrating [emoji35] I have to keep on this guy otherwise I’m doing all the work, then he gets pissed that I’m telling him what to do

I could go on, but end rant

*oh, and he is 30 minutes late everyday after I told him to be there on time..

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thread bump

I’ve recently been promoted to a lead position (running my own crew) at my new job. I now have a completely incompetent idiot working for me [emoji849] this guy has been there longer than me, but he’s dumb enough they didn’t promote him... so now he is pissed off that he didn’t get promoted [emoji23]

If he hasn’t been told directly to do something he will completely disappear and wonder aimlessly, then when I need him he is no where to be found. Super frustrating [emoji35] I have to keep on this guy otherwise I’m doing all the work, then he gets pissed that I’m telling him what to do

I could go on, but end rant

*oh, and he is 30 minutes late everyday after I told him to be there on time..

Hopefully that dude doesn’t have a Jeep and isn’t active on internet Jeep forums.

Top Bottom