Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - WAYALIFE Pre-Show Coverage - PART 1

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.54.20 PM.jpg

This is exactly what I thought of when the Mahindra started making the rounds earlier this year. That looks really awesome and fun. Probably not a high speed desert bomber, but should crawl pretty good.

Great coverage! Keep the pics and videos coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice video...pre show with high energy...can't wait for the post show, sore feet and back, heavy drinking video...

SEMA! thanks for the coverage and more yet to come!

Thanks guys, we're so glad you liked the video. Reading some of the YouTube comments we've been getting, we kinda started to feel like this might be a big waste of time. People don't want me touching the Jeeps, people don't want to see my face, people expect us to get footage further away or closer up - LOL!!

In case anyone is wondering, it takes an enormous amount of work to cover as much ground as we've been covering and to knock out a video like this in just one day. Could we do better, YES! Do we regret not getting better footage? YES! Unfortunately, we're doing the best we can with what we've got. Please try to be understanding. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Thanks guys, we're so glad you liked the video. Reading some of the YouTube comments we've been getting, we kinda started to feel like this might be a big waste of time. People don't want me touching the Jeeps, people don't want to see my face, people expect us to get footage further away or closer up - LOL!!

In case anyone is wondering, it takes an enormous amount of work to cover as much ground as we've been covering and to knock out a video like this in just one day. Could we do better, YES! Do we regret not getting better footage? YES! Unfortunately, we're doing the best we can with what we've got. Please try to be understanding. Thanks
    You guys are unreal...don't pay any attention to a handful of idiots...

Fresh Catch
    Don't listen to what other people are saying. Love how you actually explain the way the jeeps are not built correctly. Keep up the good work guys. Especially since many of us can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

Keep up the good work. Fuck the haters (not literally, as that would probably result any many more YouTube comments).
    Last edited by WJCO; 10-30-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Keep up the good work! Gotta be a pain in the ass to get footage without a ton of other people in them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    You guys are unreal...don't pay any attention to a handful of idiots...
    LOL!! eh, it's all good. I was just a little tired last night.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy127 View Post
    Don't listen to what other people are saying. Love how you actually explain the way the jeeps are not built correctly. Keep up the good work guys. Especially since many of us can't make it.
    Thank you. And really, I can't listen to these people cause one will tell me that I need to be doing one thing and then another would tell me to do the exact opposite. The thing that's really been getting me is that there have been more than a few who've got their panties in a twist because I've touched bumpers and fenders on "show cars". Honestly, if me touching a Jeep product is that harmful to it, there's no way I'm buying it for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Keep up the good work. Fuck the haters (not literally, as that would probably result any many more YouTube comments).
    LOL!! Thanks. My ugly mug is all they're getting so if they don't like what they see, they can always catch SEMA coverage on another channel

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Keep up the good work! Gotta be a pain in the ass to get footage without a ton of other people in them.
    People walking in front of you, trying to get back far enough without "touching" the vehicle behind you - you have no idea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast