Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

Thought this day would never come!!

http://www.trucktrend.com/news/1811-...ckup-revealed/

We’ll be bringing you more from the LA Auto Show today

The Gladiator is FINALLY here!

This is the place where the magic happens and myths become reality - the 2018 L.A. Auto Show.

While this may look like an unassuming tent - the loud music and heavy drum beat emanating from it could only mean one thing - big things were about to happen!

On this stage - shrouded with colorful lights, the unicorn will appear.

And at long last, it emerged from the darkness.

And was joined by 2 others in different forms and colors.

The proud creators of the Gladiator.

Of the 4 Gladiators that were on display at the 2018 L.A Auto Show, this Granite Crystal Overland, essentially a Sahara, was the only one wearing a hard top or any top for that matter.

Nice to see that the rear window not only came tinted and with defrosters but it also had a sliding glass opening in the center of it.

During the theatrical reveal at the 2018 L.A. Auto Show, it was kind of hard to tell exactly what color this Rubicon Gladiator was but once inside the Convention Center, it became clear that it was Gobi. Essentially a light tan color that looked really nice. Being doorless and topless really made this Gladiator stand out.

Here you can see how the Gladiator rear seating area looks just like the JL Wrangler Unlimited.

Here's a shot of the rear split bench seat folded down on the passenger side.

Up against the rear wall, you can see the portable bluetooth speaker secured in it's recharging cradle.

This is what it looks like removed and ready to play some tunes around the campfire.

It's just sooooo cool that you can remove the top and doors on this thing!

Shot of the rear end with the tailgate down.

A look inside the back of the pickup.

Here's a shot of one of two cargo bed lights and the way cool 115v socket.

On Rubicon models, the rear bumper comes in steel standard and they also come with these very nice steel corner guards bolted to the frame.

For the first time ever, the Gladiator will come with Fox 2.0 shocks.

Last but not least, Rubicon Gladiators will come with a forward facing off road camera complete with washer to keep it clean!

The camera will also show you which way your tires are pointing as you drive.

Here are a few shots of the Punkin Orange Gladiator Rubicon that was on display at the 2018 L.A. Auto Show. As you can see, it was presented with doors on, top off, windshield down and carrying 2 dirt bikes in the back!

Last but not least is this super sharp looking Stingray Gladiator Rubicon, with a Mopar 2" lift installed and 35" BFG MT's! Doesn't get much nicer than this.

High air intake port on hood and upgraded hood latch.

Made for overlanding!

While the Gladiator Rubicon comes with 33" tires, it is made to carry a 35" spare.

I'm not clicking on the damn link. I'm not clicking on the damn link. I'm not clicking on the damn link....

Dammit, I had to click on the damn link. This is even nicer than I thought it was gonna be..

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I'm not clicking on the damn link. I'm not clicking on the damn link. I'm not clicking on the damn link.
    I clicked! Fawk.!
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Thought this day would never come!!

http://www.trucktrend.com/news/1811-...ckup-revealed/

We’ll be bringing you more from the LA Auto Show today

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So....you selling Moby?
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    I think it would look awesome towing my Jk on a flatbed

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast