Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

Quote Originally Posted by TGPJKUR View Post
    I can't imagine it being better than my 2018 Power Wagon...which I mean, if you're a real man, that's what you drive for a pick up.. or a Raptor. Ha!.

I knew the power wagon comments were eventually going to show up. No diesel option is retarded. And it’s a completely different buyer and market who’s looking at full size trucks. This is not for them.

As for the Ford. I’m more than a little pissed they discontinued the V8 for the Raptor. For me it’s sacrileges to offer anything but a V8 in a truck like that.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol. I plan on buying one and don't think it will see much time on dirt at all. It will be a pavement princess and be used as a truck. I guess I'm an exception to those 'hardcore Jeepers.'
    Yes you are...

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post
    No, no, people who are- strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; or of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady; not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish.....These people are not the only ones who bought Four doors, there were five normal people who are not queer, that bought them too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I'm trying to think of the normal five mentioned in this post, and for the life of me, I can't think of their names. I know it's none of us !

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011