Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Awesome trip. Could be my favorite of the three so far. As epic as part 2 was, this was just special, plain and simple. The mansion out there and then being able to play on some private land. Truly a one of a kind. Although, I’m surprised Harris didn’t just hold his Jeep up with on hand and finish the job with the other. All seriousness, glad that jack failure didn’t carry bigger consequences and everyone was safe. Can’t wait for the next in line.

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

Cool views and that Jack scene was intense... would have sucked if the shaft was the wrong length after all that. But Harris just kept his cool and got er done. Awesome part 3!

Edit: I can’t stop thinking if someone was laying under that Jeep... Thats why I Always throw a wheel under the frame if I have no Stand. Scary shit.
    Last edited by TrailHunter; 12-07-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Another great edition, scary with the scissor Jack, fortunately everyone was ok. Looked like another great day. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good job, Eddie & Cindy...it's very fortunate no one was hurt during the jack failure...

Been Around the Block
    What a day! A little of everything that makes your videos so good. Jeeps going over obstacles. Jeeps on the road. Jeeps exploring new and unique places. And Jeepsters having a great time together. So glad nobody was hurt when Harris's Jeep decided to take a walk. The views on this trip are epic. Keep the viddies coming.

I was waiting for that deer to bite. 😂

Nice 3rd installment... I've seen that mansion somewhere before. Cool that you guys got to walk through it. That the crown moulding was still there is pretty amazing.

Glad no one got hurt when the Jeep tipped... I need to get a bottle jack that works. The one I have doesn't hold pressure. 😳

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Haven't watched it yet but hopefully soon.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Another nice video. Each video makes me more jealous LOL.

Fresh Catch

Elkn

You guys got in some pretty rough stuff look like you had fun good job on the video thanks

Great video! Those damn scissor jacks. Same thing happened to Chillin the most...while changing an axle shaft on the Rubicon Trail. DANGEROUS!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast