Wayalife shot glass journey east

Tackerdown

Banned
The crossing of the mischievous yet devoted Wayalife shot glass

It has been documented that there were tracks found of a couple of these critters near Colorado in 2011. The rumor was that they stowed away on a trip called the JK Experience. The thing is two of them were never to be found.
CSC_0003.jpg
As we fast forward to 2012 there was another sighting of these infamous shot glasses on yet another JK Experience heading east, although they were young and not fully developed.
DSC_0002.jpg
Guess who is doing the shots.
Since this last sighting there was no record of them being spotted again until a recent rumor of them in the hills of central Pennsylvania.
DSC_0033.jpg
Now once I caught word of this sighting I knew I had to too try and find these little rascals for I need them to complete an experience that I have yet to indulge in. Yes as I’ve heard when you partake in this drink called Wild Turkey Honey with these little guys it does something to the flavor and makes it all the more enjoyable. I have documented my journey and a few photos below I hope you enjoy it.
DSC_0267.jpg
We first located the site where the locals said they thought they saw tracks of this elusive shot glass. Lo and behold it was an off road park called Rausch Creek. I figure this would be a good starting place due to the fact that it is a Wayalife park.
DSC_0586.jpg
In doing so we caught a glimpse of them in the distance.
DSC_0054.jpg
We travel on trying to catch them and yet after several sightings we could not catch them. It was as if they were taunting us.
DSC_0196.jpg DSC_0005.jpg DSC_0174.jpg DSC_0195.jpg
So at the end of the day we finally gave up and were going to have a shot of honey with their distant relative.

When out of know where those two shot glasses jumped up on the jeep for a ride. Just so happens they aren't elusive at all and I wasn't tracking them they were following me waiting for me to open the bottle.
DSC_0237.jpg DSC_0232.jpg DSC_0235.jpg DSC_0236.jpg DSC_0598.jpg DSC_0592.jpg

Thanks for the shot glasses Eddie.
Tackerdown with
Lane87 and friends

Last edited:

RockyJk

Lol that's like the best story ive read since jr high hahaha:thumbup: congrats on the shot glasses!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Great story! Very few ever get a chance to see these mystical, mysterious, legendary creatures.

Tackerdown

Banned
If you give them some privacy they will start to breed.
LOL I did hear allot of clinking going on in the back:shock:. I had to whip something up for getting these. As fast as i could type was about as long as it took but i thought it would be fun.:honey:

Top Bottom