Quick question of front DS

kludwig13

Hey guys quick question, I am ordering a front DS and wanted to know if this is the one I need J.E. REEL JK 2012+, Front 1310 C.V. Heavy Duty Drive Line, 2/4 Door JER3112JK-24F. any info would be great.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
You should check out Coast Drivelines too. Its what I run front and rear, they are very heavy duty. Personally either one would be a great choice. And the are both American made!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Crucial

THREAD RESURRECTION!!!

i have this same drive shaft and a 3" Enforcer lift. my installer said the driveshaft is too long, that it bottomed out and wouldn't bolt up.

i have a 2014

they say the DS will work from 0-6" lift i am wondering if i received the correct unit at this point ....

anyone have this one or the JER3112JK-24FM and can get some measurements for me ?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
THREAD RESURRECTION!!!

i have this same drive shaft and a 3" Enforcer lift. my installer said the driveshaft is too long, that it bottomed out and wouldn't bolt up.

i have a 2014

they say the DS will work from 0-6" lift i am wondering if i received the correct unit at this point ....

anyone have this one or the JER3112JK-24FM and can get some measurements for me ?

Do you have an auto or manual?

I believe just by comparing part numbers that you got the manual shaft and the OP got a auto shaft.

jkuone

THREAD RESURRECTION!!!

i have a 2014

I believe the last two letters designate - front manual...

Crucial

i have the manual version but i am grasping at straws here ... no one has measurements anywhere

wondering if they sent me one for an auto

jkuone

i have the manual version but i am grasping at straws here ... no one has measurements anywhere

wondering if they sent me one for an auto

Well I have a Auto Tranny so , What is the part number on the box ?
Also did you get the DS that came with both new yokes or the one that
Bolts to the stock yoke/flange....If there is the letter "F" only at the end
That would be for a Auto tranny....

Crucial

Well I have a Auto Tranny so , What is the part number on the box ?
Also did you get the DS that came with both new yokes or the one that
Bolts to the stock yoke/flange....If there is the letter "F" only at the end
That would be for a Auto tranny....

all the part numbers are correct for my Jeep , but the drive shaft doesn't fit. i am thinking they put the wrong one in the box.

one i have has 2 new yokes and is the JER3112JK-24FM.

jkuone

Well I think you should just give JE Reel a call and see if they can help you out.
I'll try and get a measurement off mine tomorrow if it will help out any.

Crucial

Yeah I am planning on making a call. I have already sent an email but with new years I'm not going to get a response till Monday at the soonest

jkuone

Yeah I am planning on making a call. I have already sent an email but with new years I'm not going to get a response till Monday at the soonest

Ok so I went out Crawled underneath in the cold and snow.Grrrrrrr. Mines
Right at about 38" from U-join to U-joint ...

Top Bottom