Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: So this happened...

  1. #31
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by COblueJKU View Post
    Attachment 323280
    I only did the one attempt. Scored a 627 overall. Measured wheelbase of 118” and a Ramp Score of 74.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks

    That is stock with the sway bar disconnected, right?

    Gives a good baseline, and the only stock rig that will do better would be a two door. Nothing else will come close

  2. #32
    Caught the Bug Regolith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Vandenberg AFB, CA
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Thanks

    That is stock with the sway bar disconnected, right?

    Gives a good baseline, and the only stock rig that will do better would be a two door. Nothing else will come close
    Correct. Bone stock 2018 Rubicon. Sway bar disconnected. Glad I could help socialize the baseline. Now the important question... how to get a better score??


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Regolith; 03-19-2019 at 11:36 PM.

  3. #33
    Old Timer Clutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    STL metro
    Posts
    2,826

    So this happened...

    Quote Originally Posted by COblueJKU View Post
    Correct. Bone stock 2018 Rubicon. Sway bar disconnected. Glad I could help socialize the baseline. Now the important question... how to get a better score.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I heard paying off an athletic director or getting a note from the doctor for more time on the test works!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #34
    Caught the Bug Regolith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Vandenberg AFB, CA
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    I heard paying off an athletic director or getting a note from the doctor for more time on the test works!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hey-ohhh! Shots fired!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #35
    Knows a Thing or Two RCVRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    NWI Region Rat
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by COblueJKU View Post
    Correct. Bone stock 2018 Rubicon. Sway bar disconnected. Glad I could help socialize the baseline. Now the important question... how to get a better score??


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ask Lori Loughlin.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. So this just happened!!!
    By mo0s3 in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 08:45 PM
  2. This just happened!
    By JKAnimal in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS