Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynatrac Outstanding Customer Service!

Dynatrac Outstanding Customer Service!

Talked to Eric at Dynatrac this morning. Answered all my questions, gave me a discount for being a WAL member and had a FedEx tracking number within an hour for my ProSteers! Great doing business with them!
    HAPPYTRAILS

Nice
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Wanted to add to this. While I'm not an owner of any Dynatrac products yet. My wife and I are now the owners of some t-shirts. Thanks again Jim for doing this for all the NY19 run participants.

IMAG2932.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dynatrac shirts!

Thanks to Jim, Tony, and the rest of the great people at Dynatrac👍😁
    Attached Images Attached Images

Same here... thanks again!

IMG_0223.jpg

I hate to crap all over this thread, but my recent experience has been less than positive. So I ordered a PR44 and since I had brand new ARB covers, I asked the sales manager to delete the Dynatrac cover from the order and I explained why. He did as I asked, but never said anything. So the housing arrives, I placed the differential into it, go to slap on the cover last Saturday and the damn thing doesn’t fit due to a unique bolt pattern. So I call on Monday to order the cover hoping to receive it by Friday, but I just get a FedEx shipping notification that they expect deliver on Monday and charged me twice for the cover. They told me yesterday to wait overnight for the charges to “fix” themselves, but as of a few minutes ago, still changed twice. Not a happy camper... I was hoping to go play in the snow on Sunday. Not now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvicon View Post
    I hate to crap all over this thread, but my recent experience has been less than positive. So I ordered a PR44 and since I had brand new ARB covers, I asked the sales manager to delete the Dynatrac cover from the order and I explained why. He did as I asked, but never said anything. So the housing arrives, I placed the differential into it, go to slap on the cover last Saturday and the damn thing doesn’t fit due to a unique bolt pattern. So I call on Monday to order the cover hoping to receive it by Friday, but I just get a FedEx shipping notification that they expect deliver on Monday and charged me twice for the cover. They told me yesterday to wait overnight for the charges to “fix” themselves, but as of a few minutes ago, still changed twice. Not a happy camper... I was hoping to go play in the snow on Sunday. Not now.

Well, the cover not fitting is really your fault, not Dynatrac's. I think I would've asked ahead of time and if they ended up not being needed, you could just return them.

As for the card charges, it's just a hold on your credit card. Once Dynatrac cancels the authorization, it can take your bank anywhere from a few hours to a few days to release it. That's not Dynatrac, that's your bank/credit card.

Sounds like you need to take some responsibility here friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JK_Dave View Post
    Well, the cover not fitting is really your fault, not Dynatrac's. I think I would've asked ahead of time and if they ended up not being needed, you could just return them.

As for the card charges, it's just a hold on your credit card. Once Dynatrac cancels the authorization, it can take your bank anywhere from a few hours to a few days to release it. That's not Dynatrac, that's your bank/credit card.

Sounds like you need to take some responsibility here friend.
    I disagree on the first part, I fully explained why I was deleting the cover and would have expected the sales manager to tell me that I couldn’t use an ARB cover on their unique housing. You may be correct on the 2nd part, but I’ve placed a lot orders from various vendors and hadn’t experienced this.

Honest misunderstanding I’m sure.. We’ve all done it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast