Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynatrac lift vs evo vs rock krawler

Dynatrac lift vs evo vs rock krawler

Im about to buy a lift for me jeep and from what ive been seeing Eddie has a Dynotrac endurosport lift on his. I was deciding between rock krawler 2.5" flex and fox shocks and EVO 2.5" enforcer with shock extensions but now this lift is in the running. How is your lift handling Eddie? Also how would you compare it to your evo lifts of the past? Also anyone else who has input it is greatly appreciated before I order haha
    Last edited by Reaper; 02-06-2019 at 07:25 PM. Reason: change of title

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Im about to buy a lift for me jeep and from what ive been seeing Eddie has a Dynotrac endurosport lift on his. I was deciding between rock krawler 2.5" flex and fox shocks and EVO 2.5" enforcer with shock extensions but now this lift is in the running. How is your lift handling Eddie? Also how would you compare it to your evo lifts of the past? Also anyone else who has input it is greatly appreciated before I order haha
    First off, I should point out that the Dynatrac Enduro Sport coils yield 2" of lift. The EVO Enforcer yields 2.5" if not a bit more. Side by side, you can clearly see that the EVO lift is taller. The Rock Krawler lift is more like 3" of lift or at least, the one I saw looked to be as much. I'm pointing this out just in case it matters to you just how much lift you'll actually get. All the lifts mention handle well but they all ride a bit different. The Dynatrac coils are probably the softest or at least, in my opinion and that could be a good thing for you or a bad thing. Ride quality is after all, 100% subjective. The Rock Krawler was on the firm side and the EVO somewhere in between.

If I am not mistaken Eddie is running Rancho 3.5 lift and 9000XL shocks and Evo control arms.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah it always seems the the rock krawlers always end up being a little over what they say they are. I am building to make a bucket list trip down the rubicon but also has to be a daily driver. So im thinking about 35's which they say can fit on a stock JL rubicon with no lift. Being a vetern of the Rubicon what would you recommend for me to make it down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    If I am not mistaken Eddie is running Rancho 3.5 lift and 9000XL shocks and Evo control arms.

I could be mistaken i just know i saw him put the endurolist on while he had the rancho shocks but i know he had those before the rancho lift as well so i dont know haha

I've had the opportunity to test out a myriad of lifts and a number of them on my personal JL. At the moment, I am currently running the Rancho 3.5" lift but only for now.

So are 35's on a JL Rubicon really feasible for moderate off-roading with no lift?

Thats what im asking. I want to get input from the pros at the rubicon hahhaa

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Thats what im asking. I want to get input from the pros at the rubicon hahhaa
    I’ve never run the Rubicon but I think 37’s would be more sufficient for that trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    So are 35's on a JL Rubicon really feasible for moderate off-roading with no lift?
    Yes you will be taking it to your local mall

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast