Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 186

Thread: Granite Shark

  1. #81
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    And they multiply by breaking over time.
    Haha true!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #82
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Good to know. Thanks Ben.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Even on the JL I've liked but not loved the Rancho lift. Would change it but no point as I'm casually saving for coilovers, I mean a baby.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #83
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,988
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Even on the JL I've liked but not loved the Rancho lift. Would change it but no point as I'm casually saving for coilovers, I mean a baby.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Lol


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37 Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5 Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40 Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  4. #84
    Word Ninja Sharkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    12,427
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Teraflex 2.5" has tons of pieces.. lol

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Seriously though, are you talking about the full enforcer kit? Its a way different price point and is a better kit in my opinion.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  5. #85
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Seriously though, are you talking about the full enforcer kit? Its a way different price point and is a better kit in my opinion.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I am looking at the stage 1 3. Not sure I would do a drag link flip. Just a 3 coil and lower control arms. Not sure which one he was talking about.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37 Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5 Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40 Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  6. #86
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Seriously though, are you talking about the full enforcer kit? Its a way different price point and is a better kit in my opinion.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    I am looking at the stage 1 3. Not sure I would do a drag link flip. Just a 3 coil and lower control arms. Not sure which one he was talking about.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Talking about the 3" with front lower control arms. But really referring to how I like the coil springs compared to Rancho's. But I've honestly been happy with both 2" rancho kits I've owned. Probably outshined their respective point.

    Also, eventually made it the full enforcer kit and king 2.5s and air bumps, and yes that was significantly nicer but significantly more $

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #87
    Word Ninja Sharkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    12,427

    Granite Shark

    ^ All of that is what I figured. The LCA Enforcer kit, especially with the 2.5s and a flip, is very nice. Im all in for $600 with the 9000s and an extra 3/4. No driveshaft issues, no screwing around with caster, no trackbar relocation...basically just enough to get on taller tires, and a really low COG. Flat fenders really help for off road though.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  8. #88
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    ^ All of that is what I figured. The LCA Enforcer kit, especially with the 2.5s and a flip, is very nice. Im all in for $600 with the 9000s and an extra 3/4. No driveshaft issues, no screwing around with caster, no trackbar relocation...basically just enough to get on taller tires, and a really low COG. Flat fenders really help for off road though.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    You really can't beat the quality and simplicity of the Rancho at that price point, no more or less than is needed. Why I started there on the JL.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #89
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    ^ All of that is what I figured. The LCA Enforcer kit, especially with the 2.5s and a flip, is very nice. Im all in for $600 with the 9000s and an extra 3/4. No driveshaft issues, no screwing around with caster, no trackbar relocation...basically just enough to get on taller tires, and a really low COG. Flat fenders really help for off road though.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    You really can't beat the quality and simplicity of the Rancho at that price point, no more or less than is needed. Why I started there on the JL.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Do they sell just the coils? I have an extra set of 7000 shocks.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37 Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5 Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40 Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  10. #90
    Word Ninja Sharkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    12,427
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Do they sell just the coils? I have an extra set of 7000 shocks.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Its about $415 with 5000s. Almost worth it just to have the extras. Talk to Matt though, maybe they sell just the springs.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shark "Tank"
    By Sharkey in forum Member Jeep Builds
    Replies: 927
    Last Post: 05-10-2019, 11:32 AM
  2. Wave from Granite Bay, CA
    By sspradley in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 02:42 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  4. building of shark bait
    By BumpStick in forum Member Jeep Builds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:43 AM
  5. Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500lb winch
    By texasdave in forum General Off-Road Tech
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
wayoflife is a moniker that Ive been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS