Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

It really is nothing short of crazy just how much snow we've been getting this year. Normally, we get just enough to get out and play for a day and then it's all gone by the afternoon. That being said, I can't exactly say that the snow hasn't been a welcome sight to see especially being that it's so much fun to drive our Jeeps in it. And, being that we have so many Jeeps to choose from, we decided it was finally time to lock up Jane's hubs, shift her into 4WD and taker her out for a spin in the white stuff. For sure, it's nothing epic but in this short video, you'll get to see what it's like to wheel some old school cool both doorless and topless and under sky of falling snow. We hope you enjoy.

SPECS: Jane is a 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade that is painted a factory Jetset Blue Metallic. She is running a factory AMC 304 V8 Engine mated to a T-15 3-Speed Manual Transmission and Dana 20 Transfer Case. Her axles are a Dana 30 up front with WARN locking hubs and a Dana 44 in the rear. Tires are currently 31x10.50R15 Cooper STT Pros and they're mounted on her original factory Mag aluminum wheels. A nice bonus is her WARN 8074 winch which she came with from the factory. Aftermarket products include a Rancho 2" lift, Rancho RS9000 shocks, a Holley Truck Avenger 470 Carburetor, Edelbrock Air Cleaner, MSD Distributor and Dynomax Exhaust System. Last but not least, her tub has been finished with Raptor Bed Liner.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER is TheGrendel

I remember those cold days and trying to start my 74 before school. Jane is a good looking 5! Probably my favorite year of jeep. Good work guys!

Looks like a lot of fun.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Great video, I wish I could run mine right now, but way too much salt on the roads for that kinds of fun!

As always, Cindy did a great job shooting Jane having fun!
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    I remember those cold days and trying to start my 74 before school. Jane is a good looking 5! Probably my favorite year of jeep. Good work guys!
    LOL!! It's almost a shame to think there are kids out there who will never know what it was like. So glad you enjoyed our video

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Looks like a lot of fun.
    Truth be told, it was kinda stupid to do being that it was so cold out but maybe it was because of it that it really was so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Great video, I wish I could run mine right now, but way too much salt on the roads for that kinds of fun!

As always, Cindy did a great job shooting Jane having fun!
    I hear ya, I would never have done this if it weren't for the fact that we live where we live. Glad you enjoyed our video

As always another cool video. Jane looks good!

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    I could watch videos of Jane every day and never get sick of it.

Jane sure is a beauty!!! Awesome to see her out getting some snow on her tires!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Very cool video! Jane’s blue color really pops with the snowy background.

Great video! Jane looks fantastic!

2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast