Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL Wrangler Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

Another detailed and and informative write up! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Awesome work Eddie!! I love the custom made products youíre developing to help out the JL crowd!

I love the fact youíre willing to sell them to other owners too. Taking the time to develop and produce products for a new platform Iím sure isnít always easy.

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Nice work, definitely not a lot of room under the hood, and I don't want it inside either. Thanks for bringing the mount to the market, I really like the mounting location. Had my eyes on the dual but not sure if its worth it. Single always did well for me before.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Very nice! Super clean. As great as the JL is some things I do wish they took in consideration and made provisions for. But this a great solution to a problem a lot of us are going to have at some point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    Thatís a nice set up. Pretty soon youíre gonna need Bubba at Exodus to distribute all of your products.
    LOL!! It'd be nice to think there'd be that many people who'd want some of the stuff I make. For now, just trying to help others out who've expressed interest in what I've been making for myself

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Nice product and write up I like the location.
    Thanks! Fortunately, it's really the only location you can work with on a JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Great work!
    Thank you. It was a bit harder to figure out than I had thought. Fortunately, there's a good laser house in Reno that's been able to help me out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    Creativity is something you canít stop surprising me with. Great job
    LOL - thank you. Necessity is the mother of all inventions, right? I just needed something for myself and enough people let me know they'd want it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Another detailed and and informative write up! Thanks for sharing.
    I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Awesome work Eddie!! I love the custom made products youíre developing to help out the JL crowd!

I love the fact youíre willing to sell them to other owners too. Taking the time to develop and produce products for a new platform Iím sure isnít always easy.
    LOL!! Hasn't been easy especially when I don't have any CAD files to work off of like the big manufacturers do. Hell, even if I had them, I'm not sure I'd know what to do with them. Developing this stuff has all been out of personal necessity and making it happen has come through a lot of trial and error. Certainly, I have no illusions of making a ton of money out of this stuff but if others can benefit from what I've been making, I'm happy to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Nice work, definitely not a lot of room under the hood, and I don't want it inside either. Thanks for bringing the mount to the market, I really like the mounting location. Had my eyes on the dual but not sure if its worth it. Single always did well for me before.
    If I thought I could get a dual in this spot, I would have tried harder to make it happen. Getting the single to work was hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Very nice! Super clean. As great as the JL is some things I do wish they took in consideration and made provisions for. But this a great solution to a problem a lot of us are going to have at some point or another.
    Thank you. It's been fun trying to figure this stuff out

Nice job developing the ACM! The craftsmanship and fitment look to be spot on.

Nice job. Really like how that is out of the way. Great instructions also.

Great right up. Having those switches built in as a huge plus!

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Knows a Thing or Two ScoobyCarolanNC's Avatar
    Just when I was about to give up hope and cabin mount it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast