Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    No, it wasnít a pvc pipe...it was a bamboo bong...made from an obscure valley in Molokai (the east end, near Halawa Valley, not that I would know anything about that)...
    Lol. I actually took a helicopter ride over that area once. I recognize that place.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol. I actually took a helicopter ride over that area once. I recognize that place.
    Brah, it was truly heaven on earth...when I lived there in the late 70ís, there were 12 people that lived in the entire valley...no electricity or phone line...we had an lp gas fridge, stove and instant heat water heater...water came from the stream...and ate off a fire outside more times than not. Our lua (bathroom) was a long trench dug amongst the 100+ papaya trees covered by a long 12x2....moved every week. Man, times surely have changed...

Brah, it was truly heaven on earth...when I lived there in the late 70ís, there were 12 people that lived in the entire valley...no electricity or phone line...we had an lp gas fridge, stove and instant heat water heater...water came from the stream...and ate off a fire outside more times than not. Our lua (bathroom) was a long trench dug amongst the 100+ papaya trees covered by a long 12x2....moved every week. Man, times surely have changed...
    Sounds like a truly great way to live!!

Not going to lie. Up until this evening I haven't seen a second of game of thrones. Wife and I got HBO go and watched the first 3 episodes. So good, can tell it's about to heat up. Probably will binge until we catch up with this season.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Am I the only one thatís never watched a single episode of Game of Thrones? Is it really that good? I think SOA is the only series Iíve ever completely sat through.... how does it compare to that?
    SOA's Gemma would have fit right in on GoT!

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    I havenít watched one show. Hopefully itíll be on amazon prime soon.
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Not going to lie. Up until this evening I haven't seen a second of game of thrones. Wife and I got HBO go and watched the first 3 episodes. So good, can tell it's about to heat up. Probably will binge until we catch up with this season.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    I havenít watched one show. Hopefully itíll be on amazon prime soon.
    Itís worse than heroin...my wife and I saw our first episode in season 3...we then had to order season 1 & 2 on dvd and binge watched them in two days...

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Itís worse than heroin...my wife and I saw our first episode in season 3...we then had to order season 1 & 2 on dvd and binge watched them in two days...
    Iíve never had heroin, Iíll take you word on that.
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

You guys are peeking my interest. Ray and I havenít watched it but maybe we should.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    You guys are peeking my interest. Ray and I havenít watched it but maybe we should.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hands down one of the best tv series I have ever seen! You guys will not be disappointed
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast