Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : EVO EJS RUN - Highlights of the EVO Gladiator out on Steel Bender

VIDEO : EVO EJS RUN - Highlights of the EVO Gladiator out on Steel Bender

Without question, the all new Jeep Gladiator was the talk of the town during the 2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and if there was one in particular that truly stood out, I'd have to say it was the one made by EVO Manufacturing. Needless to say, any run that EVO invited Cindy and I to join them on was one that we made sure to attend and that included their official run up the Steel Bender trail. Unfortunately, a lot media guys had the same idea and because it, we weren't able to get as much footage as we would have preferred. For that, we apologize but hope you'll still be able to enjoy what little we were able to get.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

That is such a Bitchin Rig . The 40's look so perfect. Can't wait to see more of it in action. Thanks for sharing.

It was great that the rain knocked down the dust...it did make traction less than ideal.

That was quite a few rigs for a vendor run...a lot of cameras...

And yes , it still was a good day...that Gladiator is sweet...

Damn you guys can’t knock great videos out fast!

That gladiator preformed beautifully going up those ledges. That extra length does have its benefits. It was crazy seeing that built Ram running right behind you. It looked like it did alright.

Thanks for taking us along!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Looks like it was a great day! Can’t wait to get to Moab in June! So excited!

Looks awesome. I thought I'd be content with 35s but I may reconsider based on how badass the 40s look especially with that tire carrier.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Watched it on the big screen. Bummer you guys couldn’t do the whole trail.

The EVO Gladiator is so baddess. Just looks so right on 40s.

Another great video. I am so tempted to sell my JK and build a Gladiator but I'd run into the same issue with weight and needing a bigger motor. If only MOPAR would put the 6.4 Hemi into either the JL or the Gladiator. What a platform to build from!

VIDEO : EVO EJS RUN - Highlights of the EVO Gladiator out on Steel Bender

I’m with you on selling my JKU and getting one love my Jeep but to have the truck bed would come in really handy. Great video Eddie and Cindy

2016 JKU

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Amazing video as always! Cant wait to see what you do when you get your JT. Did you get to place a order yet?

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast