Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VIDEO : EVO EJS RUN - Highlights of the EVO Gladiator out on Steel Bender

Thanks for the great video! Man that thing is awesome! Canít wait to see what else he does with it!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Lesson learned. Had no idea that was the case.
    Probably more considering sticky Treps cost nearly $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The EVO Gladiator was truly impressive. Seeing how well it performed and how awesome it looks really makes me want one.

Great video Eddie. I really like the yellow JKU in the video, however I think it needs some suspension enhancements. 😉

Once again Eddie and Cindy pulled off another amazing, entertaining video. It was cool to see the EVO Gladiator in action on one of my favorite trails in Moab. Mel did a fantastic job showcasing the ability of the Gladiator.

That weather reminds me of Moab a couple of years ago when it was raining in town and the snow was only about 20 minutes away in the LaSalle mountains. It mad for a fun snow ride.

Thank you for taking us along.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    That is such a Bitchin Rig . The 40's look so perfect. Can't wait to see more of it in action. Thanks for sharing.
    40's really are a perfect size for the Gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    It was great that the rain knocked down the dust...it did make traction less than ideal.

That was quite a few rigs for a vendor run...a lot of cameras...

And yes , it still was a good day...that Gladiator is sweet...
    It was a tough run to try and capture anything especially being that other cameras had priority but we did our best.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Damn you guys canít knock great videos out fast!

That gladiator preformed beautifully going up those ledges. That extra length does have its benefits. It was crazy seeing that built Ram running right behind you. It looked like it did alright.

Thanks for taking us along!
    LOL!! Nothing working while driving and sleepless nights can't make possible. But, when you're eager to share what you've seen with the world, it makes it a lot easier to do.

As far as the RAM goes, yeah, it did pretty well but then, it was also built up

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Looks like it was a great day! Canít wait to get to Moab in June! So excited!
    Always a good day to be out in a place like Moab

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Looks awesome. I thought I'd be content with 35s but I may reconsider based on how badass the 40s look especially with that tire carrier.
    LOL - honestly, 35's will be fine but I think you won't really be happy unless you're on at least 37's.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Watched it on the big screen. Bummer you guys couldnít do the whole trail.

The EVO Gladiator is so baddess. Just looks so right on 40s.
    eh, it's all good. Not like we haven't run the trail a ton of times in the past. We were just hoping to get more footage of the Gladiator and on obstacles like the drop. Still, we had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawkip View Post
    Another great video. I am so tempted to sell my JK and build a Gladiator but I'd run into the same issue with weight and needing a bigger motor. If only MOPAR would put the 6.4 Hemi into either the JL or the Gladiator. What a platform to build from!
    You really need to test drive a JL with a 3.6L and an 8-speed transmission. I think you'll be surprised at how much more powerful it feels over an old JK. Sure, it's no HEMI but it's a LOT better than a JK 3.6L or 3.8L.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwrds View Post
    Iím with you on selling my JKU and getting one love my Jeep but to have the truck bed would come in really handy. Great video Eddie and Cindy
    A lot to think about for sure now that this thing is out

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    Amazing video as always! Cant wait to see what you do when you get your JT. Did you get to place a order yet?
    We did not place an order for one but we are hoping to buy one that has already been allocated to a dealership somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Another great video!! Thanks for the ride along
    Glad that we were able to take you along if only in video

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Another excellent video with a whole bunch of badassery!!! I know you guys have been busy but you still managed to box up my swag per the Informed Delivery app. Thanks!
    LOL - there's plenty of time to rest once we're dead

Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    Very nice video and EVO rig Definitely the most eye catching
    For me, I'd have to totally agree if only because everything about it is real - not just some fantasy, race rig or concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    Great video! You guys got some good footage, I bet it was crazy with that many people out there. The Gladiator looks like it handled the obstacles pretty easily. So bad ass!
    It's always tough when there's a lot of cameras out and tons of Jeeps. I'm glad to hear we were able to get enough footage to make a video and still have it be interesting enough to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    So cool to see this thing out proving all the haters wrong. Kind of glad we waited on a JL. After seeing how well this turned out a gladiator might just have to happen.
    I think a lot of those haters are becoming converts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Pay closer attention to the video. The entire purpose of this build was to show what you could get by spending about the same price as what you would spend for a very minimally modified Rubicon. All in, about $60-65k for this truck is pretty amazing.

That is well within the price range of just about anyone who would have bought a Rubicon, a mild lift, and new tires/wheels. Itís very easy to put $10-$15k into a Rubicon with just the basics.

Bottom line, this truck is better equipped than a Rubicon for not really that much more money.
    This ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Thanks for the great video! Man that thing is awesome! Canít wait to see what else he does with it!
    Hoping that we'll be able to help cover it and in our own JT

Quote Originally Posted by AZVAJKU View Post
    The EVO Gladiator was truly impressive. Seeing how well it performed and how awesome it looks really makes me want one.

Great video Eddie. I really like the yellow JKU in the video, however I think it needs some suspension enhancements. 😉
    LOL - funny you should say as much as I'm pretty sure he's on his way to EVO now.

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Once again Eddie and Cindy pulled off another amazing, entertaining video. It was cool to see the EVO Gladiator in action on one of my favorite trails in Moab. Mel did a fantastic job showcasing the ability of the Gladiator.

That weather reminds me of Moab a couple of years ago when it was raining in town and the snow was only about 20 minutes away in the LaSalle mountains. It mad for a fun snow ride.

Thank you for taking us along.
    Thank you, we're so glad that we were able to make something out of what little we were able to film

You guys always do a great job making your video's entertaining and informative.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

So much want!!! Awesome video!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the video it was great. As everyone said the Evo Gladiator is bad ass!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234