Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : RIGHT PLACE RIGHT TIME - Lending a Helping Hand on our way Home from Moab

Cool VIDEO : RIGHT PLACE RIGHT TIME - Lending a Helping Hand on our way Home from Moab

It isn't every day that you find yourself in the right place and at the right time but as luck would have it, Cindy and I just happened to be there as we made our way home from Moab. As we drove across Interstate 80, we passed a car on the side of the highway and from the look of things, was stuck in some mud. For those of you who know the area, this was out in the no mans land between West Wendover and Salt Lake City and close to world famous Bonnaville Speedway. While the salt flats along the highway may look dry and even be safe enough to walk on, it doesn't take much for an adventurous car to get buried in the muck lying just beneath the surface. I know it isn't much but the following short video highlights what we came across and how we were able to lend a helping hand.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

My plane is pushing off ...I’ll have to watch this when I land. Of course Eddie & Cindy would come to the rescue of someone stuck...

Love this!!!! I do this all the time as well and I try to do it as often as I can. 🍻cheers for you guys!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eddie and Cindy to the rescue! Nice job guys, you really improved their day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

well that brings back memories!

Use to go out to the Salt Flats long ago (gulp!) and would usually find someone thinking they could pull off the road and drive on the salt only to get stuck

It's great to have a Jeep with a winch at the right place and right time, that would've been an expensive short tow!

Way to save the day for those ladies.

A great example of the Jeep Wayalife 👍👍👍

Since Brute is on a plane I'll ask for him, what's with the hair and where is the thump thump music...haha. It's always nice when you can lend a helping hand. Had the same thing happen right across the street from my house. An old last got her Mercedes stuck in the sand trying to turn around. Grabbed a shovel and my welcome mat off my porch. Fortunately is want much work they just need one more person to help push and she was able to get out.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good People

I always knew you were good people. Take care!

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    I wonder how many people drove by in their jeeps and said ha ha should have got a jeep.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    I'm a little surprised that car had an actual hook under it! Good karma for sure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast