Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

That's great. I will watch as soon as I can.

Oh, I'm so creative, my YouTube name is the same as it is here.

I found the forum before the YouTube videos. They were like a bonus for me.

Congrats and catahoula of course! One of the first videos I found was Summertime snow wheeling!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Congratulations on the achievement! You guys are more than deserving of it and like it's been said in the above comments, if it had not been for your videos I would not even be here on this forum. Many thanks and appreciation for everything you guys do and keep up the awesome work! Before you know it you'll be celebrating a gold YouTube award!!!! 🍻

Sidenote - forgive my ignorance but did you guys get rid of the new Jeep renegade? I had to take a break for a while during my divorce.... so apparently I must have missed this?

Can't wait till you guys get your new gladiator!

My YouTube name is RandyRacerGray

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by rumblebee3; 05-09-2019 at 01:46 PM.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

Wow! Congratulations! Thanks for the hard work you two do, to share your passion, and keep us entertained.

I’m pretty sure you know it already, but notnalc97.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    I was so ready for the Gladiator to roll out there! This is really cool too! Congratulations!!

yt is Jakob Baker.

Congrats guys! That is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    That's great. Congratulations.. If you start having big Waterslide and Bouncy House parties you'll skyrocket.

WOOOHOOOOO!!! Congrats on the 100k followers! That’s a big achievement for you both!

It’s awesome fun to go back to where you started and see how far you guys have come as far as quality of your videos and Cindy’s editing skills
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Congrats!!! already subscribed as jorgelrod

Congrats guys! That's very cool. That's a lot of people who enjoy your content, even if that hate your music!! Haha.. pretty sure my YouTube is just my full name

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast