Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you HAD to give up your Jeep for something else, what would it be?

I agree with you. Black 427 cobra with white stripes. A friend of mine just build a superformance that’s black and argent. Bad ass but less classic looking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Not sure if you're responding to me, but I'm interested in seeing what you tried to attach. 😀

In all actuality, what I SHOULD do is start working on my 59 Fairlane. Fiona sidetracked me. 😂

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    My Grandpap had a 59 retractable and a 62 Continental. I'd love to have that 62 now. Pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    67-69 MOPAR anything, but would lean towards a Roadrunner with the 426 Hemi or 440 6 Pack.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    I don't remember the year, but I do remember that my day had a Plymouth GTX with a 440 6 pack, Hurst speed shifter...I also remember getting my butt tanned when me and my next door neighbor used to take it on 2am rides around the neighborhood when I was 12...

The ONLY thing I would ever give up the Jeep for would be a Porsche 911 GT2 RS
    IMG_7559.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I don't remember the year, but I do remember that my day had a Plymouth GTX with a 440 6 pack, Hurst speed shifter...I also remember getting my butt tanned when me and my next door neighbor used to take it on 2am rides around the neighborhood when I was 12...
    Totally worth the ass whooping. 😂

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

I've entertained the idea of a Dodge Viper.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    My Grandpap had a 59 retractable and a 62 Continental. I'd love to have that 62 now. Pretty badass.
    My 59 was my grandpa's too. Really the only reason I still have it. I've never really been a fan. I wish it was a Skyliner - those are awesome.

It's actually a Custom 300 but no one knows what that is... Base model 292 Y-block with the only options being AC, front seat belts, oversized radiator, and the Ford-O-Matic 2 speed auto.

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

IMG_7062.jpg.......:d
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

1971 Chevy K10. Not much into cars
    IMG_6681.JPG

Ok one of these...

cherokee chief.jpg

jeep2.jpg

vw.jpg
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast