Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

  1. #31
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,735
    This looks like a blast! Melís Gladiator is so damn Awesome... Canít wait to see it with the Rubicon Fenders. Cool to see Bubba on screen as well.. His suspension and Drivetrain look bad ass. Great Video Eddie!!

  2. #32
    Nothing but a Thing rumblebee3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Posts
    1,215
    Awesome first day and awesome video! I am still kicking myself for not attending this. It's about a 10-12-hour trip for me from Kansasand I was almost signed up but I backed out at the last second..... but it would have afforded me the opportunity for my daughter and I to meet you and Cindy for the first time and Mel and Lisa again from meeting them in 2017 in Hannibal, MO for the JKX start .....and we would have got to wheel with all of you guys 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 oh well, hopefully there's next year!?

    Can't wait for the second part, just stayed up till past 1am watching it... looks like the Gladiator did amazing and Jet Li did damn good for 37's!😎🍻

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by rumblebee3; 05-23-2019 at 06:14 AM.

  3. #33
    Nothing but a Thing Benito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Mexico/Texas
    Posts
    1,293
    It was a nice fun weekend trip for us and It was great to meet Cindy, Eddie and Tessa, sheís such good dog!

  4. #34
    Knows a Thing or Two Flat Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cypress, Tx
    Posts
    599

    Great video as usual! It's cool to see you down it Texas and see some familiar faces from our neck of the woods.
    _________________________________________________
    2013 Commando Green JK Unlimited Rubicon - Auto
    EVO MFG BOLT ON COILOVER KIT
    17" ATX Slabs
    37" Cooper Discoverer SST Pro

    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26935-FlatTop-Build

  5. #35
    Been Around the Block SLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    340
    Great video, Eddie. Always enjoy watching these. I canít believe that rock didnít make contact with the JT behind the rear wheel at 8:55

  6. #36
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Nothing like a long road trip to be rewarded with wheeling in a completely different part of the country youíve never experienced before...itís part of what makes the good ole USA such a great place...

    Itís always more challenging dipping your tires into water just before climbing the rocks...

    Looking forward to seeing the rest of the trip...I might have to make one of these events in the future...
    LOL!! You really are into crazy long drives aren't you?
    It's a hell of a haul but one I think you might enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    This looks like a blast! Melís Gladiator is so damn Awesome... Canít wait to see it with the Rubicon Fenders. Cool to see Bubba on screen as well.. His suspension and Drivetrain look bad ass. Great Video Eddie!!
    So glad you enjoyed the video

    Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    Awesome first day and awesome video! I am still kicking myself for not attending this. It's about a 10-12-hour trip for me from Kansasand I was almost signed up but I backed out at the last second..... but it would have afforded me the opportunity for my daughter and I to meet you and Cindy for the first time and Mel and Lisa again from meeting them in 2017 in Hannibal, MO for the JKX start .....and we would have got to wheel with all of you guys 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 oh well, hopefully there's next year!?

    Can't wait for the second part, just stayed up till past 1am watching it... looks like the Gladiator did amazing and Jet Li did damn good for 37's!😎🍻
    Sorry we missed you on this one. It's hard to plan so far into the future but I'd like to think we'll be back again next year. If so, I'll hope to see you there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    It was a nice fun weekend trip for us and It was great to meet Cindy, Eddie and Tessa, sheís such good dog!
    It was great meeting you and yes, it was a great weekend for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Top View Post
    Great video as usual! It's cool to see you down it Texas and see some familiar faces from our neck of the woods.
    Texas is a great state and filled with great people

  7. #37
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Great video, Eddie. Always enjoy watching these. I canít believe that rock didnít make contact with the JT behind the rear wheel at 8:55
    LOL - Oh, it did. Just not enough to do a lot of damage.

  8. #38
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Great video! Another grand adventure for you and your wife. That was the easier run😳. Be safe out there.

  9. #39
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,015
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDOC View Post
    Great video! Another grand adventure for you and your wife. That was the easier run😳. Be safe out there.
    Hard to believe but yeah, that was one of the easiest trails you could run out there. The rest sure made me wish we had Moby with us.

  10. #40
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,886
    Just got a chance to watch this. Another great adventure. The wheeling at Katemcy looks awesome. Very impressed to see what the Gladiator on 40s can do. Looking forward to the next installment.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS : Jeep Experience 2019 at Katemcy Rocks Texas
    By wayoflife in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-24-2019, 04:02 PM
  2. WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]
    By wayoflife in forum WAYALIFE Adventure Videos
    Replies: 644
    Last Post: 07-24-2018, 06:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS