VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Although the Nitto Jeep Experience presented by KMC Wheels is an annual off road Jeep event that's been going on since 2016, I'm actually sorry to say Cindy and I had never attended one or at least, not until now. Of course, it does take place right in the middle of Texas and and getting there isn't exactly a hop skip and a jump for us. There was also the question of, what kind of wheeling could there possibly be out in Texas? Well, for those of you who've never been, what I can tell you is that the wheeling at K2 or Katemcy Rock is nothing short of AWESOME! I mean, who knew there were big ass rocks in Texas, with tons of grip and with crazy fun obstacles ranging from MILD 2 WILD! As they like to say out there, it really is the "Moab of Texas"!

In this first of a 2 Part Series, you'll get a glimpse of the epic 24 hour drive that we made from Carson City, Nevada to Mason, Texas and you'll get to see some of the cool pre-run footage that we were able to get of the badass EVO Jeep Gladiator, taking on the rocks - Texas style! We hope you enjoy.

As an added BONUS, highlight photos from the 2019 Jeep Experience can be seen on the link below:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...S-Jeep-Experience-2019-at-Katemcy-Rocks-Texas

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE : And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is... critter812

:thumb:

bsimon187

Awesome! Sitting here drinking some American Honey while working late, and get the notification about the video. Thanks Eddie!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks like it was an awesome day! Can’t wait to see the next video [emoji106] loved seeing the gladiator too

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Just back from my first close up experience with a white Gladiator Rubicon (better live than in pics!!!) now on to your video.....
Time well spent!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
The OG 40 is “like cheat’n”! It is definitely one of my favorite builds I’ve seen. Those fenders are hanging on by threads!

Can’t wait to see part 2. Sorry to see Jet’s window getting busted.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m binge watching YouTube videos and got the YouTube notification. Watching now!

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it :)

Awesome! Sitting here drinking some American Honey while working late, and get the notification about the video. Thanks Eddie!

WooHoo :honey:

Looks like it was an awesome day! Can’t wait to see the next video [emoji106] loved seeing the gladiator too

Crazy fun day and so was the next! Hope to get that video done soon :)

Just back from my first close up experience with a white Gladiator Rubicon (better live than in pics!!!) now on to your video.....

LOL - enjoy :)

USMC Wrangler

And I can’t wait for part 2! I really do plan on going to the next Jeep Experience!

Bubba, is that the same Jeep as this one, from four years ago? [emoji33] Love it!

IMG_7733.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as always! Mel might need to do some fender trimming. A lot of rubbing with those 40’s.

We removed the rear fender liners that evening and it was better the next day. Also, Mel has Rubicon fenders back at the shop and that alone would have made a world of difference.

The OG 40 is “like cheat’n”! It is definitely one of my favorite builds I’ve seen. Those fenders are hanging on by threads!

Can’t wait to see part 2. Sorry to see Jet’s window getting busted.

Actually, that wasn't our window. We got lucky. That was Marshall's - he was the JK behind me.

sjdolbow

What a great weekend! It was great to meet you and get to wheel with you! Love the video. Hoping you ended up with some pics of my jeep on the trail as well :)

Sithwindu

Awesome video yet again! Glad y’all enjoyed Texas! And I’m sure the drive was a brutal one, I live in south Texas and it’s a minimum of 9 hours just to get out of Texas east, and 13 hours to get out west haha.

K2 is such a awesome and fun park!

Zstairlessone

Watching it now on my iPad, had to login and say what a difference watching you guys with bigger tires out there just “rolling” over areas at the park I couldn’t even get to with my small 2-door. Mason’s a nice little town, glad you had a good time there.

Top Bottom