Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Great video. It looked like those wet rocks definitely added to the level of difficulty. I can’t get enough of the EVO Gladiator. Makes me almost want 40’s...almost.
    Great Part Two...the wet tires definitely made it more difficult to stay on the line...

And Sharkmeister, you will definitely want 40's once you try them on the truck...it is a world of difference.

I can see why you wished you had Mody, you really put Jet to work be it preformed! It was awesome watch Mel work that monster up those lines. The Rig is insane!

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for taking us along!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Knows a Thing or Two ScoobyCarolanNC's Avatar
    I gotta say that “gatekeeper” was one of the craziest obstacles yet! Looks like an amazing time was had by everyone. I’d love a follow up up walk around of jet-li because he got hammered! It looked like your tie rod took a hell of a beating!

Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    Watching it now. Gotta say, that’s pretty badass for a mall-crawler . Nice to see it wasn’t 100° + down there this year.
    Oh yeah, I think we were all glad to see the rain. Sure made the event super nice

Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    “Difficult, but not extreme” quote of the year
    It was the real deal to me but I saw some of the other obstacles out there and he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Strainger View Post
    Just got through watching the second video and was awestruck with the geography involved. There's an advertisement for a fast food chain that kept going through my mind as I watched the video and to paraphrase the ad: " We have the rocks.....for Jeeps !"
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    As always, great job! Watching that video kills me that our JT isn’t here yet. I’m glad you guys were close to it to capture all the stuff I missed being in the other group that day.
    Thanks Bubba. It was killing us as well that we didn't have our JT yet. Hopefully the next time we see you, we can actually wheel together instead of just drive past each other

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Gnarly Stuff!! I can’t get enough of watching Mel wheel that beast... so high five on the bonus footage!! And Jet sure did take a beating too. Awesome Video.
    Glad you liked what you saw

Quote Originally Posted by Fridge81 View Post
    Another great video! Nice work and thank you.
    So glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Another half hour well spent on my end. Thanks for the hours/days it took to film and create these two videos!!
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Great video. It looked like those wet rocks definitely added to the level of difficulty. I can’t get enough of the EVO Gladiator. Makes me almost want 40’s...almost.
    It wasn't so much the wetness but rather, the mud on our tires. That just greased things up and definitely kicked things up a notch. As far as 40's go, there no "almost" about it. They are what you are gonna want

Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    haha! My wife turned to me and said - I think Mel is calibrated a little different than we are!

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Great Part Two...the wet tires definitely made it more difficult to stay on the line...

And Sharkmeister, you will definitely want 40's once you try them on the truck...it is a world of difference.
    This ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I can see why you wished you had Mody, you really put Jet to work be it preformed! It was awesome watch Mel work that monster up those lines. The Rig is insane!

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for taking us along!
    I won't lie, it'd been a while since I've wheels 37's on a standard coil and shock lift and it was definitely a challenge... but, in a fun way.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyCarolanNC View Post
    I gotta say that “gatekeeper” was one of the craziest obstacles yet! Looks like an amazing time was had by everyone. I’d love a follow up up walk around of jet-li because he got hammered! It looked like your tie rod took a hell of a beating!
    Yup, super happy with our Synergy tie-rod. Took a hell of a beating and it held up great!

Yet another great video! Looks like it’s a place to add to my list of destination wheeling locations

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Yet another great video! Looks like it’s a place to add to my list of destination wheeling locations
    Oh yeah, if you ever find yourself in the heart of Texas, it's a must

Nice coverage. Those rocks were huge. I'm sure the rain didn't make things easier.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Awesome video, thanks Eddie!

I did not realize there were places to wheel like this in Texas. Amazing!
    Last edited by AZVAJKU; 05-28-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Looks like a blast. Another great video!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80