Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Antirock Vs. Swayloc Vs. Genright

Quote Originally Posted by Jheapr View Post
    Wow!!! How classy. I picked a product that you donít like because you donít get it for free and get shamed. I had a great experience with the antirock I had on my TJ. Limiting my travel a hair beats the hell out of rolling my Jeep down a mountain, but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Did you really just call out Cindy? She didnít even post in this thread. What was it you were saying about ďclassĒ?

Wow!!! How classy. I picked a product that you donít like because you donít get it for free and get shamed.

Ummm no. You got shamed because you're a douchebag. I don't think Eddie would want one even for free.

Limiting my travel a hair beats the hell out of rolling my Jeep down a mountain, but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Riiiggghhhtttt. Because rolling your Jeep down a mountain is definitely from running OEM products. It has nothing to do with poor judgement or poor lines.

....but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Riigghhttt... Because you actually give a shit about their opinion....

Fuck off, kid.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Wow!!! How classy. I picked a product that you donít like because you donít get it for free and get shamed. I had a great experience with the antirock I had on my TJ. Limiting my travel a hair beats the hell out of rolling my Jeep down a mountain, but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Wow! Youíre a dick with your lame ass ďget it for freeĒ shit. Fuck off, in the words of Overlander. Go back to the shitty forums thatíll tell you whatever you want to hear, fuckface. That is all...
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Wow!!! How classy. You picked a product that I don't prefer and for reasons that I clearly explained but in spite of it, you decided to get all butthurt. Never mind that it was you who came on here and said, "let's talk off-road sway bars" and specifically asked to hear from people who have "a good amount of knowledge on the subject".

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Says the guy who got all defensive as soon as someone didn't agree with his opinion on parts and is now leaving.
    This. EVERY TIME. Itís what makes me laugh the most at these guys coming in here and posturing.

They always leave butthurt.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Apparently, you've either never watched any of our videos or are incapable of listening carefully to the things I've been saying. If you had, you'd know that I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS regarding "boat side sliders". This is the reason why we ran LoD FRAME MOUNTED SILDERS for as long as we had. We simply decided to TEST the Bomber Rocker guards that we have now but ONLY with the knowledge that we could swap in FRAMED MOUNTED SLIDERS once they became available.

Didn't EVO have a square tube slider that looked similar to the weld on tube for the JK on their first JL ? I really liked it if I'm remembering right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456