Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS Steering Stabilizer

Cool VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS Steering Stabilizer

Soon after installing a Synergy heavy duty drag link and tie-rod, Cindy and I had a number of people ask, why we didn't upgrade our steering stabilizer at the same time? The simple answer is, we just didn't feel the need for one. Fortunately, the new steering components and track bar we installed seemed to do a great job of firming things up and in all honestly, our OE stabilizer seemed to be doing its job just fine. But, after giving it some thought, I decided to contact Synergy, just to see if there might be something they would recommend to compliment their steering system and as I would come to find, a Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS is what they pointed me to. In this video, you'll get to see just how easy one is to install.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Fox Performance Series 2.0 Stabilizer TS
    With conventional steering stabilizers, turning in one direction creates an increase in pressure inside the stabilizer as the shaft occupies more volume in the body and displaces the oil. The repercussion is a push or pull steering force felt by the driver as the stabilizer attempts to return to its neutral state. To overcome this unidirectional force, dual opposing stabilizers are often used, but this requires additional mounting hardware and space.

Derived from the FOX's original ATS stabilizer, the Performance Series 2.0 Stabilizer TS utilizes a Through Shaft (TS) architecture that eliminates shaft fluid displacement throughout the stabilizer's entire travel in both directions. By eliminating fluid displacement, the TS design delivers neutral and consistent damping of unwanted steering feedback. The result is unrivaled steering control at an unbelievable price point in a single, bolt-on stabilizer.

The Performance Series 2.0 Stabilizer TS includes application specific mounting hardware and is available in multiple clamp sizes for stock or aftermarket heavy duty tie-rods.

Looks good! When I considered upgrading mine this is what I was looking at and I almost bought it (it was in the cart...), but eh. I'll just deal with the little steering pull and keep my money lol. I look forward to seeing how it holds up on the JL!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That through shaft setup is interesting. I’m looking forward to your review of it on the trail. Thanks!
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Looked like a nice easy upgrade.

I know it is strange but I like the way you open the boxes, with the added slamming it just makes it sound like fun.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Looks pretty simple, pass though idea is kinda weird to me but It looks to do a nice job. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

looking forward to the trail review.

I can’t wait for a review after a few trails. The shaft through design looks interesting, wonder how it will hold up compared to OEM

I knew that looked new in the last video! ... I should probably get one... I’ve been San Stabalizer for a while now... and since I put the new Tie rod on, everything feels even more solid... But I’m sure that will change after the lift. Cool Video.

Fastest box cutter in the west...

I had an original Fox ATS on Brute before going hydro assist...it worked fine

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Another great video! It will be interesting to see how the shaft holds up. While somewhat protected by the TR rocks can and do get above that when wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast