Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS Steering Stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post

I know it is strange but I like the way you open the boxes, with the added slamming it just makes it sound like fun.
    I'm with you on this.... It cracks me up every time. While watching these videos I have this Parody that plays in my head, where he Slams the box's down and it breaks the table in half. lol

Great video.
    But what’s even better is it gave me the kick in the ass to work on my Jeep. I’ve had the same Fox steering stabilizer laying on the garage floor for 3 years.
    en hopup veritas

Hooked
    Well, that sure gives me some motivation to upgrade my steering stabilizer. Great video as usual

The upside fox on the clamp would bother me for about five minutes. Then I would be over it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar

VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Fox Performance Series 2.0 TS Steering Stabilizer

I’ve really liked my Fox setup on my JK and the clamp is stout. On our New Years run during the Saturday fun I snagged a rock and rather then rotating the clamp it actually rotated the tire rod and, enough so that it caused the SS to make contact with the track bar bracket. For a death wobble cure (kidding) they excellent at what they are actually designed to do.

I wondered how that TS worked. That’s pretty cool, it looks like a good piece of equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice setup and great video as per usual!

Silly question but when installing a normal stabilizer would you install it the same way as the pass thru version you just installed? Hard passenger, 1/4” on the shaft and bolt down?

In the past when I know my alignment is good I have just centered my wheel, cut the extended shock length in half and mounted it as centered as I could.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Nice review and it looks like a nice setup, but holy hell, nearly $300 for a steering stabilizer...hard pass on that, especially when we all know the stock one does just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12