Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : DYNATRAC CODEX 2-Door Extra Cab Gladiator Truck - XD60 / PR80 & 40" Tires

VIDEO : DYNATRAC CODEX 2-Door Extra Cab Gladiator Truck - XD60 / PR80 & 40" Tires

Phases 1 and 2 of the CODEX build covered the chopping of the body and frame to effectively transform the Dynatrac Gladiator into a 2-Door Extra Cab pickup truck. They also highlighted the installation of a 707 HP supercharged 6.2L Hellcat HEMI by America's Most Wanted 4x4, the mounting of a Patriot Camper PCOR box, the wrapping of the body by Sticky Finger Designs and the installation of Rhino Rack roof racks. In this video, you'll get to see the work that was done over at Savvy Off Road for the 3rd and final phase of this build and that would include the installation of a Rock Krawler long arm suspension system, new Fox Factory Race Series 3.0 Internal Bypass Recirculating Finned Remote DSC Shocks up front, Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the rear, a Dynatrac XD60 front axle with PRO 1550 knuckles, ProRock 80 rear axle and of course, 40" tires. We hope you enjoy and we'd be grateful if you could let us know what you think of it!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Great coverage and beautiful axles.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Wow, what a beast. That's an amazing build with some awesome parts. Thank you for sharing.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Thanks for the video. I too really like the axles.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

It would be fun to drive...nothing like the sound of a Hellcat...

I think it’s Bitchin! Camping Rig, Crawler, Work Truck, Chase Truck... Nice job.

Wow, that thing is fucking awesome! Love it!

When's Phase 4?

Great coverage! Cool concept

I know it's not the most popular here but I do think it's pretty sweet as is. I personally wouldn't build one that way but I'd be on a one time one track build. Probably could use a few different parts in my opinion but I think it looks cool

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The video is great and I can appreciate the efforts made to finally showcase Dynatrac's bread and butter, but I still will never fully understand the build. Regardless, I'm most interested to see how some of the modifications (like the frame and the body work) hold up over time to real world use.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast