Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE by Buying TEKTON TOOLS

If I was starting over, I would definitely buy this brand of tools. And buy them here to support this forum. Both great choices.

Hooked
    Just in time with all the tools that have broken or disappeared over the years, I have been looking for some replacements!

HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE by Buying TEKTON TOOLS

I’ve been using Tekton tools for a while now and have been very happy with them. The price point is great and a lot of their stuff can be purchased with rotomolded cases or pouches.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Knows a Thing or Two elgordomucho's Avatar
    I bought their torque wrench thru this site and damn I am impressed with the beefiness for the price!!!

Also, works great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hooked
    I buy USA when I can, but Tekton makes good tools and I have several in my tool box. I will buy a few more using the link as I need them.
    2017 White JK : (build thread)
    Synergy 3"/2", Dynatrack Trail Leader Package
    Dynatrac Pro Grip Kit, PSC Big Bore Steering Kit
    MCE Fenders, 10th Anniversary Hood, Borla Climber Exhaust
    ATX Slabs, Nitto Trail Grappler 37's
    Shrock Works Front Middy, LoD Destroyer Rear
    Genright Sliders, Warn VR12-S ,

Oh yeah, and VENGEANCE.

Awesome deal Eddie! Will have to look into some of these for trail tools and that way I can leave my snap on tools at work!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

So here's a bit of good news! I just talked to Tekton and was told that a lot of their stuff is in fact, MADE IN THE USA!!

All of their screwdrivers, nut drivers, punches and chisels are made in the USA. More recently, they introduced their angle head wrench line up and they too are MADE IN THE USA. While not all, many of their pliers and pry bars are MADE IN THE USA and the ones that aren't are always clearly marked on their website as to where they come from.

I should also note that I've been told that Tekton has and will "continue working hard to find domestic partners that will be able to provide the highest quality tools".

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    So here's a bit of good news! I just talked to Tekton and was told that a lot of their stuff is in fact, MADE IN THE USA!!

All of their screwdrivers, nut drivers, punches and chisels are made in the USA. More recently, they introduced their angle head wrench line up and they too are MADE IN THE USA. While not all, many of their pliers and pry bars are MADE IN THE USA and the ones that aren't are always clearly marked on their website as to where they come from.

I should also note that I've been told that Tekton has and will "continue working hard to find domestic partners that will be able to provide the highest quality tools".
    Awesome news!! Way to go Tekton!!

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

That is awesome!!! I just got a new credit card....don't tempt me to max it out
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

I have a set of their box wrenches and been very happy with them. I've wanted a set of flex ratcheting combo wrenches for a while and just never pulled the trigger. Good reason to buy them - I need them and they support the forum. Purchase made
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast