Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BUST - Part 3 : The California Emigrant Trail / Crossing the Great Divide

Great trip. I hope to do it some day. How long did the whole trip take? I assume itís marked but in places it looked like you were just driving across pastures with no road or even a 2-track. 19:18 for Ep 4.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

As always, very cool video and adventure. Itís really neat to see the different trail markers and names carved in the rocks. That first cow looked like it didnít wanna mooove. Lol.

Entertaining and informative as usual!

Guessing 20:20 for episode 4

Another great video. My wife wanted to know if there is a GPS track available for your trip!

23:40 for Part 4

Finally able to watch this, another cool video can tell you guys are definitely reaching the west as it's becoming much more remote. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block
    Great series; it would only be fitting to close out the trip with historical reference. Part 4 guess 18:49.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    What an awesome video yet again. In one part of the video you where looking at the swells from the wagons, it looked like the vegetation still hadnít fully grown back after all these years. Thank you for sharing next video Iím guessing to be 19:21
    It really is kind of amazing. Granted, there were literally thousands of wagons that traveled along those trails and for about 50 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanktitan View Post
    Thanks for bringing history to life. Great series.
    So happy to hear you've been enjoying the videos

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    Its so fun to make a trip with people that are fun to be around. Great group you always have with you! 22:11 is my next guess.
    It's the friends you do a trip like this with that truly make it epic!

Quote Originally Posted by agr1144 View Post
    Great trip. I hope to do it some day. How long did the whole trip take? I assume itís marked but in places it looked like you were just driving across pastures with no road or even a 2-track. 19:18 for Ep 4.
    Took 2 days to get to the starting point and we planned on 7 days to get to California.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    As always, very cool video and adventure. Itís really neat to see the different trail markers and names carved in the rocks. That first cow looked like it didnít wanna mooove. Lol.
    LOL - too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Entertaining and informative as usual!

Guessing 20:20 for episode 4
    Awesome, glad to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by rmccown View Post
    Another great video. My wife wanted to know if there is a GPS track available for your trip!

23:40 for Part 4
    Sorry, this is not something we do. I will say that the National Parks Service does offer information that will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Finally able to watch this, another cool video can tell you guys are definitely reaching the west as it's becoming much more remote. Thanks for sharing!
    Wyoming and Nevada are without question, the states with the most remote stretches and really, it's kind of amazing there's that much being that so much of the path has become the Transcontinental Railroad and I-80 and most of that has been settled over the last 170+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by duktrx View Post
    Great series; it would only be fitting to close out the trip with historical reference. Part 4 guess 18:49.
    Glad you're enjoying it

Hooked
    Great overland trip, history, friends, adventure, not a bad way to spend a week and a half!
    Episode 4 guess 21:23

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    Just as I was thinking it wouldn't be a Wayalife video without a night time breakdown you said it. Perfect.
    Glad it was minor.
    I've always been fascinated with the travel west of the wagon trains. Glad you did it, the only thing that would make it better is me doing it..

Don... letís get this in motion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast