Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BUST - Part 4 : The California Emigrant Trail / I Have Seen the Elephant

Whoa... that ending was intense. Hope everything is Ok with your friend. Thank you for taking us along on your epic Journey. I really hope to do something similar one day. So much History and what better way to experience it, than with good friends, and their Jeeps.

I loved the series, makes me miss my family trips across country when I was growing up. It reinvigorates my drive to do a vacation overlanding with my wife.
    20190529_095733.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

What a fantastic adventure with some very special friends. It is bitter sweet watching the last episode of your journey as this is the end. I so much enjoyed all the history along with the awesome editing of such a long trip. I especially enjoyed Dave at the Museum spewing out all the history along with the cost involved just to take the chance on making it to California. I cannot imagine the hardships 500,000 people went through. Just think about trying to sleep knowing you may be attacked in the night. Those were some of the toughest people ever.

How cool to see the guy wearing a Discount Tire shirt at 17:00 min. I have that shirt as well.

Thank you for taking us along for the ride and teaching us some amazing American history. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Sure hope the Jeep guy make it out ok. Good thing you guys were there to help.
    Last edited by Discount Tire; 08-08-2019 at 12:13 AM.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Both you and Cindy have out done yourselves on the production of this epic adventure . The only thing Trish and I didn't like was we weren't along for the ride. Will you be filling us in on what happened on the rollover? We do hope all is well. Safe travels-Steve

Once again; Thanks for taking us along on another amazing journey!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Man, knowing how this was going to end made it a little hard to watch. For being the final episode, still a bit of a cliffhanger. Ken ended up being ok, and I’m glad I got to talk with him and wheel with him later on.
    I agree, with knowing the ending the series was hard to watch. It was nice to see and hear he was ok.

Great overall series Cindy and Eddie! Really made me feel like I was on the trip learning with you guys!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Great videos as always. There are some stops i want to make along the way for sure. Thanks for taking us along with you. You guys always make me feel like on the trip with you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think this was the best part of the series. I enjoy the West history and landscape a lot more than the east. Great end to a series, minus the accident with Ken.

I could use a new lid on my fridge if you know anyone with one. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Great series! Thanks for all your time and effort to document the trip. I hope the fella at the end is ok!

Fresh Catch

Bust 3

Exceptional!!! Thank you for the research and bringing it to life. Everyone has asked, how is Ken?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast