Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 1 - NITTO JKX / Bronco Canyon Shakedown Run

Great video once again!! So awesome that I got to see Camp Wayalife in person.
    No guess on part 2 since I got my shot glass in the swag bag. 👍🏿
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

Damn, I知 at the cabin with limited signal and the video won稚 stream. I might have to drive into town to watch it. Hey honey, you got the kids, I値l be right back

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Funny thing about the mud hole is that it was the driest and smallest I've see it. Back when that old Disco was stuck in it, it was crazy deep and a lot bigger all the way around. What we weren't able to show you was all the other rigs that went through it first making it harder and harder for the next guy. I think Bubba was the last to give a go but not even by choice
    Ugh, I知 still mad at that hole.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotta sit down to watch this tonight, still prepping for Dorian, but can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    So cool! Looks like a great trip and can't wait to see the next edition. Thanks for sharing all of this.

I was thinking the same thing. That and it was perfect to take the East coast guys to the desert then play in mud...haha. Glad to see the finally recovered that discovery and it's not still in there.
    I don't know how they got it out of there but it's been gone for a while now. So glad to see it too.
    Working on the next episode now

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    That's a good point. I forgot that discovery was stuck down there, which made it so you pretty much HAD to go around. It was always just deep standing water, and a disco, the times I've been through there before. I suppose all the other Jeeps through made it churn up and be extra nasty!
    Oh yeah, it went from hardly being noticeable to being a deep soupy mess. Each rig that struggled through it churned it up and dug it down even more.

Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    Great video once again!! So awesome that I got to see Camp Wayalife in person.
    No guess on part 2 since I got my shot glass in the swag bag. 👍🏿
    It was a pleasure to wheel with you

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Damn, I知 at the cabin with limited signal and the video won稚 stream. I might have to drive into town to watch it. Hey honey, you got the kids, I値l be right back
    Hope it's worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Ugh, I知 still mad at that hole.
    It's all good man. Like Dave said, whether you get stuck or make it, it's all fun. Of course, you had the benefit of going through it last

Quote Originally Posted by jorgelrod View Post
    Gotta sit down to watch this tonight, still prepping for Dorian, but can't wait!
    Be safe and hope you enjoy the video

That was awesome, Eddie you and Moby made that look like a casual drive over a gravel road. Moby is a beast! Can't wait for the rest of the series

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video as always! Moby looks awesome! Love the the group too! Can稚 wait for the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Just watched this on the 75 what a great job with the filming/editing. I really like/appreciate all the little facts you drop on us in all your videos! It looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks again for taking us all on your adventures through pictures & video!

Next video will be 31:20 long?

I started watching this at a client's office while waiting for some items and it didn't take long that I had it up on the 75" big screen with everyone watching! lol

No one in the office is a Jeeper but everyone was amazed and impressed that a Jeep could do all that

Watching Moby, hearing that V8 grumble and you getting the over-heating issues sorted out really has me thinking now is the time for an LS swap on my JK...back down to 30% might sell it

Thanks for sharing!

Part 2.... 43:25

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast