Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: JL / JT Experience 2019 Mega Thread

Maybe DCD will step up, apologize, take responsibility, discipline the installers, and make things right for the customer(s) who received incomplete welds....... or not.

JL / JT Experience 2019 Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09:13 View Post
    I call bs on the so call silicone job on the long arm brackets. Sound like someone is trying to point the finger to someone else! Lol
    2 posts here and they are both defending DCD. Do you work for them or something? What agenda would anyone here have that would make them create a fake story to slam DCD? What gain is there?

This latest development by “Dan”, who obviously works for DCD, reinforces my previous comment stating DCD’s work is the equivalent of sledge hammered dog shit.

Isn’t DCD in the LA area? I can think of another shop not far away in Fullerton run by a guy who’s parts and welding are Well Made.

EDIT: Looks like some people beat me to it. Slow internet here in Trashcanistan, all the latest posts didn’t load until my reply posted.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Last edited by highoctane; 10-12-2019 at 09:21 PM.
    2015 Anvil Rubicon Unlimited
    Evo Mfg Double Throwdown suspension w/Evo Lever
    Evo Mfg high clearance long arms
    Evo Mfg PR60 high steer w/PSC hydraulic assist
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 front axle
    Dynatrac ProRock 80 rear axle
    ARB lockers & 5.38 gears
    JE Reel 1350 front/1410 rear driveshafts
    Evo Mfg rocker/corner armor/bumper
    17" ATX Slabs & 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Proud to be one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 2001 - 2010. Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post
    2 posts here and they are both defending DCD. Do you work for them or something? What agenda would anyone here have that would make them create a fake story to slam DCD? What gain is there?

This latest development by “Dan”, who obviously works for DCD, reinforces my previous comment stating DCD’s work is the equivalent of sledge hammered dog shit.

Isn’t DCD in the LA area? I can think of another shop not far away in Fullerton run by a guy who’s work parts and welding is Well Made.

EDIT: Looks like some people beat me to it. Slow internet here in Trashcanistan, all the latest posts didn’t load until my reply posted.

Hey better late then never lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post

Isn’t DCD in the LA area? I can think of another shop not far away in Fullerton run by a guy who’s work parts and welding is Well Made.

“Well Made” I like that!!

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Maybe DCD will step up, apologize, take responsibility, discipline the installers, and make things right for the customer(s) who received incomplete welds....... or not.
    Nope, dude came, saw it was real, left

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Nope, he will go on a social media blitz in which he claims Eddie and his minions make stuff up.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Nope, he will go on a social media blitz in which he claims Eddie and his minions make stuff up.

DCD is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday. DCD would take care of any issue without hesitation. And if they haven't yet it's because no one was notified of it or neither were they aware of it. In my opinion, the best thing to do in a situation like this is notify the shop that you had your work done at asap. A shop that backs up their work would get on top of it and take care of things and whatever tech that would do a job like that, wouldn't be working at that shop any longer right after something like that gets discovered.

And for everyone else that gets all hot and bothered over a simple comment, sit down and relax. No one was bashed, or talked trash about anyone. So how about you guys drink a beer and let's let DCD take care of this issue if that's what needs to be done.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post

DCD is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday. DCD would take care of any issue without hesitation. And if they haven't yet it's because no one was notified of it or neither were they aware of it. In my opinion, the best thing to do in a situation like this is notify the shop that you had your work done at asap. A shop that backs up their work would get on top of it and take care of things and whatever tech that would do a job like that, wouldn't be working at that shop any longer right after something like that gets discovered.

And for everyone else that gets all hot and bothered over a simple comment, sit down and relax. No one was bashed, or talked trash about anyone. So how about you guys drink a beer and let's let DCD take care of this issue if that's what needs to be done.

Fresh Catch

P.S. and as for supposedly calling Eddie dishonest, not once was his name mention or anyone else's.

Yeah that’s all fine and dandy but DCD is in Los Angeles. This dude is in fucking Maine. They should have done it correctly the first time. I wouldn’t go back. Clearly they don’t know what they are doing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80