Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PRP premier / daily driver seats

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Having sat on both, I would go with PRP. I have sold and installed the Baja RS seats in a few Jeeps. There’s a reason I have PRP in mine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I’ll be calling you real soon on a few things.

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    Having sat on both, I would go with PRP. I have sold and installed the Baja RS seats in a few Jeeps. There’s a reason I have PRP in mine.

Yeah I think I have finally decided on going with the PRP daily drivers
    I don't like the Enduro elites so the Baja RS was my reclining option but we decided it will be fine to go fixed back
    I like the material options of the PRPs way better

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Yeah I think I have finally decided on going with the PRP daily drivers
    I don't like the Enduro elites so the Baja RS was my reclining option but we decided it will be fine to go fixed back
    I like the material options of the PRPs way better

Nice. The main reason I went with the Enduro Elites in mine was because they’re easier to get in and out of. I made all the seat belt stuff work safely. Takes work but it can be done. You’ll enjoy the PRP’s no matter how you get them. We are a dealer for them but mostly for shop builds. I can order them for outside sales but man, there’s so many options I just don’t want to get anything wrong!

Nice. The main reason I went with the Enduro Elites in mine was because they’re easier to get in and out of. I made all the seat belt stuff work safely. Takes work but it can be done. You’ll enjoy the PRP’s no matter how you get them. We are a dealer for them but mostly for shop builds. I can order them for outside sales but man, there’s so many options I just don’t want to get anything wrong!

Being that my Jeep isn't a DD I'm not too worried about it being harder to get in and out of which is nice. I have seen quite a few videos on how to get the seatbelt stuff worked out so I should be good to go there.
    Yeah I would definitely order from ya if I was going to get just a standard color and stuff but with the getting the colors and fabric and the extra height I'm just going to order direct

PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.

I'm looking for some as well, or just a seat cover with some padding. But some shops only sell you 1 cover for 1 seat or 2 for like $100. I want to cover rest of my Jeeps seatings. So far I went with DYI and put on my used T-Shirts over the seat so they won't get dirty for the time period. And for the butt cushion, I might get like a small memory foam and try to install it under my stock seats or on top and layer it with a cover. Not sure, but I do want to buy something comfy that won't break my wallet or my back Lol!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Knows a Thing or Two monstrousmac's Avatar

I agree. I just took out my Baja RS seats and put my facoty ones back in. They are not very comfortable for long trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukozin View Post
    I'm looking for some as well, or just a seat cover with some padding. But some shops only sell you 1 cover for 1 seat or 2 for like $100. I want to cover rest of my Jeeps seatings. So far I went with DYI and put on my used T-Shirts over the seat so they won't get dirty for the time period. And for the butt cushion, I might get like a small memory foam and try to install it under my stock seats or on top and layer it with a cover. Not sure, but I do want to buy something comfy that won't break my wallet or my back Lol!

My biggest issue is the foam side bolster on my wife's side is all torn off so a seat cover doesn't help in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by monstrousmac View Post
    I agree. I just took out my Baja RS seats and put my facoty ones back in. They are not very comfortable for long trips.
    Good to know I do like the PRPs the best as soon as I get my samples in the mail I'm gonna pull the trigger on the daily drivers

Been Around the Block

I should have asked you while on the phone yesterday but are the Enduro Elites still giving you better stability on the trail. I slide all over like a 8 year old on a carnival ride in my stock seats. I like the feel of having good bolstering to lock me in.

Oh damn that sucks. If you get get new ones, let me know how they are after week of use. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    My biggest issue is the foam side bolster on my wife's side is all torn off so a seat cover doesn't help in my case.

My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast