PRP premier / daily driver seats

desertrunner

Good looking seats...I don't know if I could deal with no adjustments though. Look forward to seeing them in your Jeep! [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Being that my Jeep isn't a DD and when we take it long distances I trailer it so hopefully no adjustments won't bug us. Also the seat back angle of the PRPs is almost identical to where my seat sits now which is awesome.
Going with the fixed backs though definitely means next up is going to be a rock hard harness bar and some 4pt harnesses.

The nice thing about these is since their brackets attach to the original slider frame I can still make them tumble so I should still have some access to the back. Not like stock but it is not totally lost.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Something I will say about making this jump with seats and harness stuff is it's kinda the point of no return for me. Being that I have to modify safety things with the airbags and seatbelts it's no longer going to be something I can easily sell if I ever want to go back to a 4dr. Guess this jeep will be in my hands for quite some time. Guess I might as well start planning my FF axle stretch coilovers phase hahaha.

JKbrick

Something I will say about making this jump with seats and harness stuff is it's kinda the point of no return for me. Being that I have to modify safety things with the airbags and seatbelts it's no longer going to be something I can easily sell if I ever want to go back to a 4dr. Guess this jeep will be in my hands for quite some time. Guess I might as well start planning my FF axle stretch coilovers phase hahaha.

We are all on that planning phase in our heads

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom