Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: DANA Ultimate UD60 TORTURE TESTED & PROVEN on the JL / JT Experience

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - definitely made for a good show but I don't think Lonnie was too happy about it
    Nope, Iíd guess not.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Back on topic. As you've all seen in our most recent video, here's a shot of Skyjacker giving their UD60's hell with their Hellcat HEMI.

Attachment 336864
    My god, those tires suck enormous donkey balls!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Heholua View Post
    My god, those tires suck enormous donkey balls!
    LOL - seeing is believing. Of course, this is to say nothing about how they're hard to balance, have tread cupping issues and wear out quickly.

LOL - seeing is believing. Of course, this is to say nothing about how they're hard to balance, have tread cupping issues and wear out quickly.
    Itís kinda like buying a lottery ticket, you might get a few that balance with 2-4 ounces then you might get a few that balance at 15-25 ounces. And if youíre really having a lucky day you might get 3 out of 5 that are actually round and will pass road force. Isnít that how it should be? Iím sadly speaking from experience. But hey, at least I can give a true I bought them with my hard earned cash review vs most of the persuasive views out there on the internet!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

Quote Originally Posted by bkac View Post
    Itís kinda like buying a lottery ticket, you might get a few that balance with 2-4 ounces then you might get a few that balance at 15-25 ounces. And if youíre really having a lucky day you might get 3 out of 5 that are actually round and will pass road force. Isnít that how it should be? Iím sadly speaking from experience. But hey, at least I can give a true I bought them with my hard earned cash review vs most of the persuasive views out there on the internet!
    Yup, that's about as honest as it gets. Mel has a customer that came in while we were there and he said he had the same problems as you. He literallyhad to have 3 tires replaced and right from the get go because of how they wouldn't balance worth anything. On multiple occasions, I've personally seen where only 1 of the 4 tires on a Jeep were wearing like shit. I just don't know how "influencers" can be pimping these tires with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I do love the sound of that thing firing up those ledges. The crap tires made for a better show!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    LOL - definitely made for a good show but I don't think Lonnie was too happy about it
    Just needed to air down a little more...like negative four psi...

At about 13:00 minutes in on this video, you can really see Skyjacker punishing his Dana UD60 axles and Hellcat HEMI. You can actually see the fronts wiggling as they grab traction from time to time.

skyjacker.jpg

Again, the whole point of us testing out a set of Dana Ultimate UD60 axles is to see how they'd hold up to the kind of abuse we'd put them through. I think our videos speak for themselves.

I had saw that, crazy. If they can handle all that horsepower, thatís a huge testimonial to how well they are built. If only he had traction!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I had saw that, crazy. If they can handle all that horsepower, thatís a huge testimonial to how well they are built. If only he had traction!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    LOL!! If Lonnie had traction, he wouldn't have needed to spin up his tires as much as he had.

LOL!! If Lonnie had traction, he wouldn't have needed to spin up his tires as much as he had.
    Damn Patagoniaís!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast