Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 1 : JL/JT Experience - Driving Our Gladiator Across the Country

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 1 : JL/JT Experience - Driving Our Gladiator Across the Country

Within days of Off Road Evolution finishing the transformation our brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon, into a beast of a pickup truck complete with EVO long arms, DTD, bumpers, rocker guards, bed rack, roof rack, Dana Ultimate UD60 axles, PSC ram assist, Synergy steering components, JE Reel driveshafts, WARN winch, DECKED storage system and 40" Nitto Trail Grappler tires mounted on KMC Machete beadlock wheels, Cindy and I were on the road and making our way back east. Our destination? The starting point of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels and this time around, it would be taking place in New England - essentially, clear across the country for us! In this first in a series of videos that we'll be making of our epic adventure, you'll get to ride along with us as we make the almost 3,000 mile trek to New York. Along the way, you'll get to hear some of my first impression and answers to questions that we'd been getting regarding our build. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video and would like updates as to when new ones get posted up, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 2 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest to guessing the time of Part 2 is...

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Way to take the long out of long trip! All of your posts during JL/JTX have the anticipation levels high.

Guessing 28:30
    CONGRATULATIONS Labricon!!

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

Wow! A video already. That was quick.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

I say there is editing/filming studio inside of that JT. Cindy did not waist time on the way home. Time to watch

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Watching it now. Love the Q&A. Great power train for sure!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Another excellent production! Looking forward to the rest of this series - thank for taking us along for the adventure
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

A great documentary on your treck across America. And you're right us east coast guys were laughing at you and the toll plaza.

36:48

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can't wait to get home and see this!! Put me up for 45:00

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Wow! A video already. That was quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    I say there is editing/filming studio inside of that JT. Cindy did not waist time on the way home. Time to watch
    LOL - what Andy said. Cindy put our long ass drive to good use

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Watching it now. Love the Q&A. Great power train for sure!
    Thanks! Glad you could appreciate the Q&A and yes, we're super happy with the powertrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Another excellent production! Looking forward to the rest of this series - thank for taking us along for the adventure
    Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it and more is coming your way soon

Quote Originally Posted by robx251 View Post
    A great documentary on your treck across America. And you're right us east coast guys were laughing at you and the toll plaza.

36:48
    LOL - thanks! I just can't imagine how people can pay all that money everyday just to go to work and back.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgelrod View Post
    Can't wait to get home and see this!! Put me up for 45:00
    Awesome

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    This... oh this is gonna be one for the record books. I’m gonna take a shot at 21:20

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast