Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 1 : JL/JT Experience - Driving Our Gladiator Across the Country

Knows a Thing or Two
    28:12 would be my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Way to take the long out of long trip! All of your posts during JL/JTX have the anticipation levels high.

Guessing 28:30
    LOL - well, we sure hope we won't disappoint you with our videos

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Arghh...so jealous. Great Q&A and video!
    Thank you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    22:22
    You guys made good time and your gladiator looks great. My hometown is Toledo and I'm not missing it. Cool that you got to stop by the Jeep factory though.
    LOL - Toledo is a neat place to visit but I could see why you're happier out west

Quote Originally Posted by DMF View Post
    Great intro and can't wait for the next one
    18:11 is my guess.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    Can’t wait to watch this I have some catching up to do on the build videos and this. I better start watching!
    Hope you enjoy what you see

Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    I always enjoy watching ... I'm looking forward to the rest of the adventure...
    Awesome and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    With a name like Lobstah Quest, I better see at least one (1) clip of you stuffing your face with a lobster roll. Or cracking into a steamed lobster, dripping in drawn butter of course.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    toll roads all the way! need longer arms to reach those tickets? lol

passing those rigs on 40's was impressive

Part 2... 29:43
    No kidding! The toll booths are sitting on concrete curbs that stick way out and prevented me from getting closer or without climbing up on top of them.

As far as power goes, I know it's hard for some to believe but the 3.6L with 8-speed automatic really does do amazingly well.

Good to see that the power train is keeping up with all the modifications! Your Gladiator is nothing short of awesome! As always, thank you for taking us along on your journey!

That was a cool video and start to the trip. I could imagine myself trying to figure out the toll booths and my wife reminding me how many people are behind me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Great video! Such a long trip, looking fwd to the rest! You need to get some longer arms for those toll stops! Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video. Kudos to you guys, can’t imagine driving almost 25 hours straight with only small car naps in between. You guys rock! Great video! Thanks for bringing us along.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Good to see that the power train is keeping up with all the modifications! Your Gladiator is nothing short of awesome! As always, thank you for taking us along on your journey!
    Yeah, we're super happy about the all new 8-speed auto. When we went to 40's on our JK, we were dying to get more power. On our JL and now JT, I'd have to say that we're still pretty happy with what we've got

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    That was a cool video and start to the trip. I could imagine myself trying to figure out the toll booths and my wife reminding me how many people are behind me. Lol
    LOL - it really did suck but really, they could do a better job of explaining how everything works before you get to the toll booth. Some states did a better job of this than others.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Great video! Such a long trip, looking fwd to the rest! You need to get some longer arms for those toll stops! Lol
    Seriously!! The concrete curb extended so far out that even with my tires pushing up against them, I could barely reach the ticket machine

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Great video. Kudos to you guys, can’t imagine driving almost 25 hours straight with only small car naps in between. You guys rock! Great video! Thanks for bringing us along.
    It was tough but really, we had no other choice if we wanted to get to New York on time. Glad you enjoyed the video

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Yeah, we're super happy about the all new 8-speed auto.
    Roger that. Game changer.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

It was a great way to cut a long trip into an enjoyable video.

Looking forward to seeing the next in this series. Let the wheeling begin!

Part two, 24:20

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast