Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 5 : JL/JT Experience - Field & Forest New Hampshire

Wow...another amazing video, this has to be one of my favourite Wayalife videos. Great people, awesome rigs, and epic trails ! Thatís what the Wayalife is all about ✌️My guess for part 6, 34:23

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If Iím not mistaking, arenít the Ridge Grapplers Mel and the Synergy JL are running considered all terrains?

The fact that an all terrain tire is gripping better then a mud tire...in mud...says pretty much everything anybody should need to know about those tires lol

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    That section around 14 mi itís reminds me of the bastard section on the Rubicon.
    Ya know, yes! That's exactly what it was like only, running it in June right as the snow is melting.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Some observations...
    New Hampshire is just... fuuuuuuck.
    Gladiators are born for that terrain and anyone who says otherwise is probably pissed their Subaru got stuck in the mud
    And finally baby shit has more traction than a Milestar tire.

Outstanding scenery. Mel really knows how to find the best spots.

Guessing 41:40 for the next part anticipating that it will be the 6th and final installment.
    I ain't gonna lie, it was tough negotiating the Gladiator though some of the stuff they had out there BUT, it was able to do it.

As far as the Patagonia tires go, yeah, that's a pretty good way of putting it

Quote Originally Posted by 72blubyu View Post
    Another awesome video, more great views of the northeast.
    Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Your gladiator is such a bad ass rig! Makes that terrain look easy! Iím glad to see the departure angle isnít an issue where was Melís gladiator for this trip?

Next one: 23:47
    Well, only because Off Road Evolution was able to work their magic on it. As far as departure angle goes, we were a bit concerned especially being that we only had our lift set to about 3". Randy and PSC had theirs up at 6.5". Still, we managed just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Themoparkid97 View Post
    Wow...another amazing video, this has to be one of my favourite Wayalife videos. Great people, awesome rigs, and epic trails ! Thatís what the Wayalife is all about ✌️My guess for part 6, 34:23
    Thank you. If you can believe it, we filmed this entire episode with our iPhone 11. All the rain the day before temporarily fried our main camera.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    If Iím not mistaking, arenít the Ridge Grapplers Mel and the Synergy JL are running considered all terrains?

The fact that an all terrain tire is gripping better then a mud tire...in mud...says pretty much everything anybody should need to know about those tires lol
    Yup, Ridge Grappers are in fact, "all terrains" and Synergy's had less than 50% tread on them. Speaks volumes as to how well they perform and how the Patagonia's don't.

F'n KILLER!!!! Amazing Job Cindy!

39:13

That was a great video. Dare I say the best one of the series, so far.

The poor Hellcat engine must be crying to itself about the tires it is trying to push.
    Of course, in my opinion, the horsepower is far more useful on the trip there and back than it is on the trail. I have found very few places I felt I could make it too if I only had more power. Gearing, tires, and suspension for the win. Oh, and the biggest factor, the DRIVER!

The Gladiator did awesome on this trail, and the Nittos seem to work good.

The Mud Grapplers on the JKS Jeep looked like they did the best of any of them in those conditions, at least in what we could see from the video.

Great that you guys are knocking these out fast.

I'm guessing 22:35 for the next one.

I don't want this trip to end! I love these videos of you guys back east! I'm going to guess 33:20

You and cindy never disappoint!
    Part 6: 21:43

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That was definitely one of my favorite days! The after lunch run was epic! Great job on another epic video! 27:57

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast