Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 5 : JL/JT Experience - Field & Forest New Hampshire

That was a really cool video! Man if the wet slippery rocks don’t get you, the ones that roll will huh. Very cool area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Best in series. And just Wow on how your truck pulled the whole trail like it did. Great job and video.. Thanks for sharing.

Just got done watching, man what a trip! Looks like fun was had by all! I was chuckling in parts, only cause I experience it when I wheel, where the smallest rock or stump will throw you completely off your line cause it’s slick. You want to go one way but it say “naaaa your gonna go this way” lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Just wild how those wet and moving rocks are sending the Jeeps in every direction but the one chosen by the driver. That must be causing some major pucker from the driver’s point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    F'n KILLER!!!! Amazing Job Cindy!

39:13
    She's happy that you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    That was a great video. Dare I say the best one of the series, so far.

The poor Hellcat engine must be crying to itself about the tires it is trying to push.
    Of course, in my opinion, the horsepower is far more useful on the trip there and back than it is on the trail. I have found very few places I felt I could make it too if I only had more power. Gearing, tires, and suspension for the win. Oh, and the biggest factor, the DRIVER!

The Gladiator did awesome on this trail, and the Nittos seem to work good.

The Mud Grapplers on the JKS Jeep looked like they did the best of any of them in those conditions, at least in what we could see from the video.

Great that you guys are knocking these out fast.

I'm guessing 22:35 for the next one.
    Thanks Jerry, we're glad you enjoyed the video. Regarding horsepower, you'd be surprised at what you could do on trails like this with more of it and with tires that hook up. As far as tires go, yes, the Mud Grapplers performed the best on this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by smmiliotti View Post
    I don't want this trip to end! I love these videos of you guys back east! I'm going to guess 33:20
    Thank you, you're too kind

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztik View Post
    You and cindy never disappoint!
    Part 6: 21:43
    Glad to hear it, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bkac View Post
    That was definitely one of my favorite days! The after lunch run was epic! Great job on another epic video! 27:57
    Agreed. The area was super pretty and the trails were fun with a lot of technical stuff all along the way. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    That was a really cool video! Man if the wet slippery rocks don’t get you, the ones that roll will huh. Very cool area.
    LOL - so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Best in series. And just Wow on how your truck pulled the whole trail like it did. Great job and video.. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy to hear you liked the video and yeah, for a truck that so many people swore wouldn't be able to wheel, I think this video does an okay job of showing otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Just got done watching, man what a trip! Looks like fun was had by all! I was chuckling in parts, only cause I experience it when I wheel, where the smallest rock or stump will throw you completely off your line cause it’s slick. You want to go one way but it say “naaaa your gonna go this way” lol
    LOL - yup, that's about right

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Just wild how those wet and moving rocks are sending the Jeeps in every direction but the one chosen by the driver. That must be causing some major pucker from the driver’s point of view.
    It definitely makes things a lot more challenging.

Another great video. The overlook at Hogback is fantastic; its one of our go-to spots in the fall.

I'm not sure, but I think Mel likes the Gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by rmccown View Post
    Another great video. The overlook at Hogback is fantastic; its one of our go-to spots in the fall.

I'm not sure, but I think Mel likes the Gladiator.
    The views from up there were amazing! Bummer that the ski area that used to be up there is closed. I'll bet it was really nice back in the day.

Damn I would never have thought that the NE had such awesome wheeling!

Another fantastic video! Amazing what you’ve already put your JT through in such a short amount of time owning it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

What a great series of videos! The wheeling and scenery are spectacular. It's truly amazing what the new iPhone cameras can do with your and Cindy's great eye for cinematography.
    I'll say it again, those Patagonia tires suck enormous donkey balls! Having to winch up almost every difficult obstacle, I would be pissed. It would almost ruin the trip for some people.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast