Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

Watching it again on the big screen with Ray.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tail light trail!

Had to watch it a few times to see where Cindy got tagged by the tree....barely saw the tree move, those small trees are stout!

What a tight and slick trail, definitely something for the Gladiator WB and JL WB.

Those conditions must be really slick, Harris able to push those rigs around so easily LOL

How pissed is Superlift with all that power and shit for tires

Next guess 29:45

Well...it appears that a minor design flaw with the tail lights sticking out beyond the body resulted in them being tree magnets...and I hope Cindy was wearing a helmet and googles while filming; serious debris was flying.

Also my favorite video of the series not so much for all the carnage but lots of wheel spinning and different lines being taken. There is definitely a market for a aftermarket slim taillight for the JT's but even the JL's were catching them. Also some good examples of why you want quality tires in this video too. #PatiNOnias
    I've never done it but I'm sure i'll be good at it

Those tail lights aint cheap if theyre the LEDs with sensors in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Wow, that was a very difficult trail with the wet leaves and clay type soil. You guys and Cindy sure gave it a go. Thank you for the excellent footage showing just how tough that trail was. Sorry to see all the damage. I'm sure there was some underneath as well.

You did make it entertaining plus Cindy did a great job of driving.
    Thank you. The trail damage was a bummer but we had a hell of a good time. Cindy thanks you for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Who needs tail lights anyway??

Cindy can drive!! She isn’t scared of that right pedal!!
    LOL - apparently, not us
    Cindy is a hell of a driver

Quote Originally Posted by gatorator View Post
    The day someone invents quick pop off pop on tail light assemblies that can be taken off in seconds when crawling will make a few bucks......

and long wheel base ftw in a few aspects, especially with Cindy behind the wheel
    LOL - that might have been helpful on this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    Wow!! Another epic trail back East!! Awesome video!!! Poor Cindy you’re still the best driver I know girl! The carnage in this one.. dang. Looked like everyone had a blast!
    It was a great day out on the trail in spite of all the carnage. And yes, Cindy knows how to drive!

Have always been impressed by Cindy making Rock Chucker look easy at Moab, but her winning climb w/o line is spectacular. Choose the right line, pin the pedal and go with no fear. Wow!! and a snap!
    My other Jeep....Is a Jeep

Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.
    So glad I don't have to go that far

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    Watching it again on the big screen with Ray.
    Hope Ray enjoys it too

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    tail light trail!

Had to watch it a few times to see where Cindy got tagged by the tree....barely saw the tree move, those small trees are stout!

What a tight and slick trail, definitely something for the Gladiator WB and JL WB.

Those conditions must be really slick, Harris able to push those rigs around so easily LOL

How pissed is Superlift with all that power and shit for tires

Next guess 29:45
    The rocks were stupid slick and where there was green stuff, even worse. We all felt bad for Skyjacker the whole trip. Those Milestar Patagonia tires just sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Well...it appears that a minor design flaw with the tail lights sticking out beyond the body resulted in them being tree magnets...and I hope Cindy was wearing a helmet and googles while filming; serious debris was flying.
    LOL!! She was getting hammered with the flying debris and didn't even flinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazbyt View Post
    Also my favorite video of the series not so much for all the carnage but lots of wheel spinning and different lines being taken. There is definitely a market for a aftermarket slim taillight for the JT's but even the JL's were catching them. Also some good examples of why you want quality tires in this video too. #PatiNOnias
    LOL at #PatiNOnias!!

Quote Originally Posted by rmccown View Post
    Those tail lights aint cheap if theyre the LEDs with sensors in them.
    No, they ain't cheap but from what I found, the ones with sensors actually cost less than the ones without. Not sure why but that's what my body shop said and they were surprised by it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Have always been impressed by Cindy making Rock Chucker look easy at Moab, but her winning climb w/o line is spectacular. Choose the right line, pin the pedal and go with no fear. Wow!! and a snap!
    LOL - she really did kill that hill. It's a shame the video doesn't do justice at just how steep it was.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast